Age of Learning, Inc. Early Learning Academy

by Age of Learning, Inc.

Early Learning Academy Members of this award-winning site will enjoy the direct access to their account and many of the most popular activities, games, and learning lessons found on the website. Download the Early Learning Academy app to access the leading online educational program for children ages 2-6 directly from your iPad (ABCmouse.com membership required). With more than 3,000 fun and interactive learning activities that teach reading, math, beginning science, art, music, and much more, this program offers a one-stop location for all of your family’s educational needs. ABCmouse.com teaches through a variety of interactive learning activities: •Games •Books •Songs •Art activities •Puzzles •Printables and worksheets to do offline You will need an ABCmouse.com membership to access the content in this application. If you are already a member of ABCmouse.com, you can simply log in through the app to access your account. Otherwise, you can become a member through this app. Subscription Options: •This app offers two subscription options – a monthly membership ($7.99 per month), or a yearly membership ($79.99 per year) •Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase •Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period •Your account will be charged for renewal at the price of the original subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period •Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase •Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if the user purchases a subscription •No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period •See our full Terms and Conditions at http://www.abcmouse.com/tandc •View our Privacy Policy at http://www.abcmouse.com/privacy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Age of Learning, Inc. Early Learning Academy!
How would you rate this product?
Mingo Jct, OH
Techie Expert Level 5
Age of Learning, Inc. Early Learning Academy uploaded by Kellen H.
My little girl loves to get on this app and learn! It keeps her entertained while I get stuff done and when she is riding in the car! She is learning all educational things while playing on it! It’s great to have!
Clovis, NM
Techie Expert Level 3
My 6 yr old loved playing on this app. While we were in the distance learning phase we decided to try this. She has so much fun playing and learning. I believe her school has continued with it as we canceled after our trial. But she was able to have this downloaded on to her Amazon tablet which is nice since the play store is no longer on Amazon products.
Wallington, NJ
Techie Expert Level 1
My 2 and a 1/2 year-old is considered developmentally delayed because he was a preemie. I decided to try ABCMouse when he was 18 months old. He didn't have any interest at the time, but as he got older he began getting more interested. Now at 2 and a 1/2 he asks for ABCMouse. He knows his alphabet, colors, and shapes which I found out is something on-time developed children his age don't know. ABCMouse is great and we even recommend it to his teachers.
Saint Louis, MO
We have been using ABC Mouse for a 18 months or so and it's a good starting spot at a good price point, but so much of the material seems so dated. The songs are absolutely awful. They did an update recently that freshened things up a bit. It's not very customizable. I try to keep my daughter on the learning path but she's ahead of a lot of the material and it's hard to keep her on the path when she knows 90% and dislikes some of the activities. We recently switched to Time4Learning and she took off like a rocket, but still likes ABC Mouse for the tickets and pets and prizes. Definitely try different programs to see what fits your child best!
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. My 3year old loves this also. We have "school" every night. This app has helped me teach him his numbers (i was having a difficult time with him learning them). I would highly recommend this to anyone with children. Age of Learning, Inc. Early Learning Academy
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
This isn't a bad site, it definitely works better when the paren't engages with their child during it. That being said, my daughter loves to play the little games they have on there that she still learns things on like letters and numbers and colors and shapes. When I put in on my ipad or kindle, she can even practice writing without using a ton of paper which is nice. Don't care for the price tag but that's what grand parents are for ;)
Norman, OK
Techie Expert Level 3
I love that this is free as a teacher. The students could work for free on this at home but did not get as much content as at school. I like that because I want there to be something special at school.

Looking for your answer?