Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsVasanti Cosmetics

by Vasanti Cosmetics

INNOVATIVE 2-in-1 formula combines the incredible benefits of natural face oils + a powerful anti-aging serum CONTAINS CLINICALLY PROVEN ingredients at active levels to help INCREASE: Firmness, Elasticity and Hydration & REDUCE: Fine lines , wrinkles...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AGE IS ONLY A NUMBERTM ELIXIR - Face Oil + Powerful Serum in One - Potent Anti-Aging Treatment to Help with Wrinkles, Dulling Skin and Skin Hydration - POTENT ACTIVES INCLUDE: Ultra Filling Spheres TM, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Organic Aloe Oil, Argan Oil,...!
Mnbk M.
Brampton, ON
Well this product has much features and natural ingredients specially the face oil which is good for the makeup
Arshdeep B.
Caledon, ON
Ahh, in love with this! As soon as I tried this out, I was just hooked. Extremely gentle on the skin. My skin is always very dehydrated and this helps a ton. I would definitely recommend!
Liz L.
Ajax, ON
AMAZING FORMULA. This beautiful jar is packed with ingredients and benefits making my skin look and feel good. I love how it is highly natural. I've recommended to many friends and family and everybody LOVES IT. I'm in my 20s and I noticed this has made my skin look and stay younger. I even noticed my friend's mother looking younger than before I knew she used it! I can't say enough about this product but you have to try it to see it for yourself.
julia D.
Vancouver , BC
This is soo hydrating yet light weight and absorbs quickly. Layers well with moisturizer and make-up products. The slight fragrance is very nice and not irritating.
Lindsay V.
Penetanguishene , ON
I found the serum was a little bit sticky, but once it dried it wasn’t bad. A lot of the product gets on the outside of the bottle. Could look at changing up the packaging. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a glow!
Cassandre B.
Oakville, ON
I hate this product, I really do. I ran out of thr othrr face oil I was using and needed a quick fix so I went to Shopper's and this is what was recommended. Ingredients seemed okay so whatever, I bought it. It feels absolutely disgusting on the skin. It takes hours to fully absorb. And all those fun ingredients? Did nothing for my acne. And the 2-in-1 is awful bc the serum part just pills off when you rub it in. At this price, was definitely expecting something better. Went back to my old face oil.
Meghan R.
Amazing natural oil/elixir in one! The texture is light enough to absorb without leaving the skin super greasy looking and can be layered under or over other products and does not pill! Can be added to cream makeup products to help them blend better and be less drying

Looking for your answer?