Age Defying Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Body Wash uploaded by Kaitlyn M.Age Defying Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Body Wash uploaded by Raegan Q.

BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. One use cleans and visibly conditions maturing skin. One week of use conditions skin’s surface for soft, smooth skin. One bottle combats dryness associated with skin aging for younger- looking skin. , www.olay.com

Age Defying Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Body Wash
  • "I love Olay Age Defying Moisturizer Body wash it leaves you skin so soft and smelling very good. Olaydoes not leave your sking flaky like other soaps. I use this soao every day. " in 7 reviews
  • "This is a very hydrating and nourishing body wash. I use it during the winter months when my skin gets quit dry." in 6 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing. It smells good and it hydrates and nourishes my skin so on those days that I'm to lazy to apply lotion after my shower, I don't have to worry about my skin becoming dry. It's great! " in 4 reviews
  • "I love using my olay products. I like the way my skin feels after I get out of the shower. There is no sticky feeling like with some other body washes. My skin feels soft all day long. I have sensitive skin and have no problems with this. I would recommend this product for all women who want silky soft skin." in 4 reviews
Hilda L D.
My sister and I used this body wash and not for the anti-age ingredient but for the vitamin E it has. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft. I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin or just wants to try it out.
Stephanie H.
Camden, TN
Absolutely loved this..It has a wonderful scent and leaves your skin feeling soft and your skin actually stays soft and it left my skin feeling renewed.I definitely will be buying this on a regular basis.
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
I currently use this body wash. I really love the smell and it lathers really well! My skin is still dry after using it, but I didn't expect a body wash to hydrate my skin completely without any additional lotions. Great product!
Felyshia C.
South Yarmouth, MA
Absolutely love Olay! I also use their Outlast collaboration with Cover Girl in their Age Defying Line as well. I have always been a fan of their skincare etc. I continually use their body washes, lotions, etc as they always yield fantastic results! My skin always feels so rehydrated, sooooo soft, and highly luminous due to the excellent exfoliating beads etc. The scents are always so lush as well. I love that the scents last till the next shower. The other thing I have noticed about their Age Defying lines are that the skin generally feels tighter, more youthful, better elasticity, and just has an all around youthful glow to it. Please keep up the great work Olay! I don't know what I'd do without you!!
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
Love it. Body wash has a nice rich lather that doesnt leave my sensitive skin feeling dry. It has a pleasant smell and actually leaves my skin looking and feeling better.
I like to use this since my skin is super dry all year round. I discovered this product about four years ago and since then, this is all I continue to use. It is effective because I do get clean despite having an entire jar of lotion. I have had people ask that they feel this product is not effective since it has an entire jar of lotion. What is best about it is that you can scrub up and not feel your skin stretching because you're washing off its moisture. With this product I get the extra hydration boost I need everyday. Plus don't forget to use lotion after a shower to lock in the moisture.
Kaitlyn M.
Mandeville, LA
I started using this product a while ago and I have always loved it and have been using it to experience soft, smooth, and age-defying effect on my skin. I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for that too. It's so creamy and softening. I really love this product and will continue to use it in. My daily routine.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Olay is my favorite bodywash rite now, it leaves your skin feeling so soft, not like all of soaps that leave you feeling so dry. I use this all year round but in the winter time it's a total must have! To me Olay is a staple of drug store beauty products, I use a lot of their products.
Katie M.
Great product! I felt like I had put on moisturizer when I got out of the shower, which is a huge deal because we have very hard water and it dries my skin out completely!
Pamela H.