Age Defying Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Body Wash uploaded by Kaitlyn M.Age Defying Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Body Wash uploaded by Raegan Q.

BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. One use cleans and visibly conditions maturing skin. One week of use conditions skin’s surface for soft, smooth skin. One bottle combats dryness associated with skin aging for younger- looking skin. , www.olay.com

Felyshia C.
Felyshia C.
South Yarmouth, MA
Absolutely love Olay! I also use their Outlast collaboration with Cover Girl in their Age Defying Line as well. I have always been a fan of their skincare etc. I continually use their body washes, lotions, etc as they always yield fantastic results! My skin always feels so rehydrated, sooooo soft, and highly luminous due to the excellent exfoliating beads etc. The scents are always so lush as well. I love that the scents last till the next shower. The other thing I have noticed about their Age Defying lines are that the skin generally feels tighter, more youthful, better elasticity, and just has an all around youthful glow to it. Please keep up the great work Olay! I don't know what I'd do without you!!
I like to use this since my skin is super dry all year round. I discovered this product about four years ago and since then, this is all I continue to use. It is effective because I do get clean despite having an entire jar of lotion. I have had people ask that they feel this product is not effective since it has an entire jar of lotion. What is best about it is that you can scrub up and not feel your skin stretching because you're washing off its moisture. With this product I get the extra hydration boost I need everyday. Plus don't forget to use lotion after a shower to lock in the moisture.
Kathi R.
Kathi R.
Bluffton, SC
True story. I have horribly dry skin. A few years ago I was visiting my parents for a week and used their body wash. As I was on my way back home I had notice how amazingly my skin felt. So much, I had to pick up the phone to ask what it was (obviously had not paid attention)... Yes. It was Oil or Olay Age Defying Moisture Outlast body wash. Since then I have never used anything else. And my skin has never been better. I do not use lotion in addition to this product. No need.
judith d.
judith d.
Galena, IL
I love the rich creamy lather and fresh (not cloying) fragrance. Rinses cleanly, and leaves skin feeling soft, but not oily or greasy as some body washes do. Even the shape of the bottle is nice...contoured to fit my hand, so in the shower, the bottle doesn't fall even when my hands are soapy. Cap is easy to open with one hand, too!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Farmington, MI
This body wash promises moisturizing body wash but it hasn't proved it by me. Even after two weeks worth of showers, my skin is still dry and flaky. It smells fairly good but that doesn't make up for its lack of moisture. This is in summer when humidity makes my skin less dry. So there is no hindrance to moisture.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Greer, SC
I love using my olay products. I like the way my skin feels after I get out of the shower. There is no sticky feeling like with some other body washes. My skin feels soft all day long. I have sensitive skin and have no problems with this. I would recommend this product for all women who want silky soft skin.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Gaithersburg, MD
This body wash makes my skin feel so soft and smooth afterward. I stole a bottle from my mom's collection and have been hooked ever since. I use it daily except for times when I need exfoliation. A little goes a long way as it is easy to lather up. I would definitely repurchase.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Again I think Olay has some great products to use on winter dry skin and the Age Defying Olay Moisture Outlast Age Defying Body Was does not disappoint. Pro moisturizing, Con does not help me defy aging :-( I would buy it again and plan to when winter rolls around.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Clayton, GA
This body wash leaves me clean and my skin moist. I can tell a difference in the elasticity of my skin, it looks smoothr and softer, younger looking, especially my legs, neck and chest. It is a great moderately priced product available at Target and drug stores.
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Smells amazing and it got my skin super soft. I'm young and not necessarily in need of an "age defying" wash, but I felt it working within just a week. My skin felt great. Very gentle, and the price was great for the value. I would definitely buy again!