Age Defying Olay Age Defying with Vitamin E Body Wash, 22 fl oz uploaded by Angel P.

BY OLAY

Our advanced Age Defying formula, with Olay moisturizers and vitamin E, gives you long-lasting moisture, for younger-looking skin with continued use. see more...

.Dominguez D.
.Dominguez D.
My sister and I used this body wash and not for the anti-age ingredient but for the vitamin E it has. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling sooo soft. I recommend it to anyone who has dry skin or just wants to try it out.
Shilo W.
Shilo W.
As a fan of Olay products, I've tried to make a habit of trying as many new products as possible. So when I came across this body wash, naturally i had to try it. Not disappointed at all! Another fantastic product! Smells great, leaves my doing soft and clean, moisturized, all with no residue or weird feeling after using it. Even my boyfriend used it.....shhh.....lol
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
Houston
My girlfriend kept raving about this body wash and her skin was so soft, so I broke down and purchased some of this a few weeks ago. I'll admit, my skin does feel really nice and smooth now! I also like that it doesn't leave you greasy like some moisturizing washes. I just wish it smelled a little better! Smells like chemicals to me :(
Angel P.
Angel P.
Lewisville, AR
I love Olay Age Defying body wash. It leaves your skin super moisturized. It has a great light scent that stays with you throughout the day. An excellent body wash.
Sara G.
Sara G.
I like this body wash a lot. The scent is very nice. And is hydrating so ir leaves my skin feeling very good. The quality is very good and it's inexpensive
Tia C.
Tia C.
Blaine
Love the fragrance and the way my skin felt. I would definitely recommend. I use this body wash 3 x a week. You get a lot of product for a good price.
Tatianan s.
Tatianan s.
Saugus , MA
My skin is super dry and this soap leaves my skin hydrated, I use a lot in winter.The smell is very good, I only find the price a bit pulled
Betsy L.
Betsy L.
prairie grove
I have very sensitive skin and it has to have very gentle body scrubs, this one didn't work it broke my body out in little red bumps and it don't really clean me either.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Pineville, LA
Smells amazing great moisture and good price. Lathers well and has age defying ingredients which is great for my skin
Julia S.
Julia S.
Mantua, OH
Smells amazing and a little goes a long way! Makes my skin super soft. It's gentle and I love olay products.