Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamAndalou Naturals
Age Defying Night Repair Cream with Resveratrol Q10 - 17 oz by (pack of 4)

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals Night Repair Cream with Resveratrol Q10 contains fruit stem cell complex and resveratrol CoQ10, super antioxidants to boost dermal vitality as goji glycopeptides uplift tone and texture overnight for velvety soft skin with the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Age Defying Night Repair Cream with Resveratrol Q10 - 1.7 oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 4)!
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
I want to start by saying if it were not for the awful smell, this would receive 5 stars. It is like whip cream. Very soft and buttery. A little goes a long way. I am 36 but told I look a lot younger but I feel you cannot start using age defying products too soon!
Mandy W.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this night cream. It was very light, I personally like my night creams a little thicker but overall was great. Not too heavy of a scent.
maria R.
This is a great night creme for prevention or mature skin .Andalou is plant stem cell based and I have never been disappointed with any item thus far. I could see improvments in about three days my skin was softer and the lines not as prominent . I will buy again.
Bailey S.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s an okay product. I used the whole thing but did not see much of a difference. It kept me moisturized over night which is nice but sometimes it’ll make me oily (I have combo skin so I’m not surprised plus I wash my face again in the morning anyways)
Jessica P.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I don't think I will ever run out of this cream. I use this every night and have barely made a dent in it. You need very little to fully cover your face and it feels amazing on your skin. Just like all of the other Andalou products, this one smells amazing. It is $25 and worth way more than that. If I ever run out I will definitely buy it again!
Rachel J.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy trail night time cream especially for my under eyes. It does a really good job of leaving your sking feeling quite hydrated.
Cara N.
Hampton, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product- along with all Andalou Naturals products- is AMAZING. I am a huge fan of the Vitamin C night cream, and this one is a completely different consistency than that one so I thought I would hate it. While the Vit. C night cream is light but more oily/watery/thin and extremely moisturizing, this is THICK and very creamy, like a heavy mousse. Perfect for winter dry skin. It does not leave any gross feeling on the skin, in fact it leaves skin feeling super hydrated and airy. LOVE THIS.
Suzie G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
LOVE this entire line . I purchased a package with 4 jars offering many ways to repair dry mature skin.

Looking for your answer?