Age Defying BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals features Fruit Stem Cell Science in their BioActive 8 Berry Enzyme Mask. This formula consists of Resveratrol Q10, BioActive 8 Berry, and Fruit Stem Cells along with aloe, cranberry, sunflower and vitamin E. Gluten free. Non-GMO. No paraben preservatives, sulfates or phthalates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Age Defying BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask!
Ellie R.
Plymouth, WI
Age Defying BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask uploaded by Ellie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
When I put on Age Defying BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask my face always tingles for a minute or two but it goes away after you leave it on longer. It smells just like mixed berries which is my favorite part, and does leave my skin feeling supple after removing the mask. Besides the hydration and good smell it doesn't have other major perks, but also no other negative ones!
maria R.
Wow smells if fruit which is great with me like plums maybe? Love the simple package easy to spot in the store.the consistently is s little thick like sticky but it's gentle but I did feel a tingle from the fruit enzyme. I have used this product for about 9 months and enjoy the results.i leave the mask on s full 20 min to get the results I like.its a good texture improving mask.
Anna M.
Bayside, WI
It's nicely hydrating, but the best thing about this mask is it goes on cool on the skin, so that in itself is really soothing especially for tired skin. It smells so tasty! Like fruit snacks, honestly, and it dries to a thick gel, so it doesn't strip your natural oils after rinsing. I love this recent discovery. Affordable drugstore brand that's natural. Packaging is simple.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,051 reviews
Age Defying BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask another item I like with 40% off and it’s got natural ingredients and rejuvenate my skin
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I love the smell of this mask, it has a very sweet berry or grape scent. And it's a great price for the product you get! After one use of this, my skin looks so clear and clean. My pores look almost diminished. Great enzyme mask! And andalou is a great brand!
Shannon P.
While I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin, I really loved how this mask felt. I'm going to keep using it to see if there's any improvement. I was able to get it on clearance at target so even if there's not a dramatic improvement, I'm still happy!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
Age Defying BioActive 8 Berry Fruit Enzyme Mask uploaded by Esther B.
I received a full sized jar of this mask from Andalou Naturals after having a less than stellar experience with their pumpkin honey glycolic mask. This one is still an exfoliating mask, but is much less harsh. I love it! My face feels so smooth, and my pores look and feel extremely clean. It says to use 1-3 times a week, but I feel like it's gentle enough that I could even use it a couple of days in a row without any problems. It's great!
Autumn M.
I have dry skin with some pigmentation issues. This mask is amazing! It gives the fresh effect of a peel without the pricetag or the mess, and it is easy to use. Great for once or twice a week use. I love that it uses plant stem cell technology, I feel like it really elevates the effectiveness of the products. I have purchased this product several time from Sprouts and Whole Foods. It is fairly affordable, especially for the quality.
Beth G.
Pacific, MO
I was desperately looking for a mild exfoliating mask to help with some healing acne spots. I purchased this at my local grocery store hoping it would be effective. I used as directed last night, experiencing a very strong burning/tingling for the first two minutes or so before it subsided, and left it on fir a total of 20 minutes. I wiped the mask away with a was cloth. Despite the strong tingling at first, there was no redness or irritation upon rinsing, and I did see some dry skin rubbing away as I removed the product. I finished with my usual evening skincare routine. When I woke this morning I saw the full results and was amazed! Not only did the dry patches disappear, but the redness associated with the healing spots had diminished by about 90%!! My skin is even, soft, and very smooth. I will be using this again and hope to see continued results over time with regular use!
Katie G.
Shawnee Msn, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this mask! Not so sure if the “age defying” part actually works lol but it feels really nice and refreshing on the skin. And the smell is heavenly! It honestly feels like I’m putting jelly on my face because of the color, texture and smell 😂 but I’m not mad about it! This is a really nice mask for the price!

Looking for your answer?