BY OLAY

Daily Facial Moisturizer Plus Firming Serum Hydrates To Firm Your Skin And Fight The Appearance Of Wrinkles
Firmer, Lifted Appearance And Silky-smooth Feel
Non-greasy, Easily Absorbed And Provides A Good Base For Makeup
For All Skin Types (Oily, Combination, Normal, Dry)
One Bottle, 1.7 Fl Oz (50ml)

Water, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

• I would love to know how long it took to start seeing any...1 Answers
  • Does this make your fave greasy? 2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a serum for my skin, I have acne prone sk...1 Answers
D M.
I have oily sensetiv skin and this Olay facial moisturizers 2 in 1 is great for me .Not greasy,soft fragrance and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it goes on really light but does the job of a heavier moisturizers. My skin feels more smoother and healthy. It would be amazing if they added a SPF in it .Who is looking for not so expensive and good facial moisturizers I really recommend it!
Chelsea H.
Travelers Rst, SC
I’ve been using this for about 2 months and I can definitely tell a difference in how my skin looks, my forehead wrinkles are not as bad, as well as my under eyes are definitely reduced! I am really enjoying this product I just wish it moisturized a little better. I have to use a moisturizer with this if I don’t want my skin to be super dry by the end of the day. I do have very dry skin though so, for those of you who don’t have dry skin you would totally love this product. It does have a light scent to it but it’s not really florally, I can’t describe it, but it smells really good!
Michelle A.
This is my go to cream in the mornings. I’ve used the older formula and would like to test this new one to see if it still holds up to my standards that the old formula used to. Definitely would recommend and it’s not pricey
lyba s.
2618 stagecoach trail chinohills california
So i used this like 6 months ago.. i did feel like it did something but it was not permanant i noticed that after few hours it just faded away.. iam still hunting for some good eye creams iam not happy with any
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I'm only 18 so I dont have a lot of wrinkles, but some days I'll wake up with more than I will other days and this is a must for when those days come around. I like to dab it around my eyes and around my mouth a little bit. It really does seem to get rid of them right away, this is a must for those days when you're more tired than other days. A great product.
Cassie R.
Centetburg
This product made my skin feel amazing and rejuvenating. I would recommend this to anybody with Fine Lines or crow's-feet starting. It makes your face feel all tight. I would definitely recommend it to anybody out there. I'm in love with it still use everyday Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Treatment
Monica J.
Visalia
I am 52 and this two in one wrinkle cream is accommodating a smooth look and the feel and texture is amazingly refreshing. Purple is my favorite color so I love the container it is in, also small and compact if I go on an overnight. I definitely recommend this product.
JAY🦋 F.
Converse
My skin often has a certain lackluster kind of look to it, so I started using this and I saw a huge difference. Even on the days I don’t wear it, I still look different from before. It really does wonders for the skin.
Kirsten C.
USA
I know my mom uses this and I've tried it and this is amazing. It rejuvenates your skin no matter what age but if you're noticing pre aging signs this is a great product to lean to and I'm only 20 and I'm using this!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
This was the very first serum I bought. Once I entered my 30s I noticed a difference in my skin and lots of fine lines. I really liked this, I have since moved onto high end serums that do have better results. This is lightweight and non greasy. Fresh scent. Cute packaging and affordable.
Jennie G.
Canoga Park, CA
How long after you use the product do you stop receiving wrinkles?
Claire I.
Would you recommend using a moisturizer with this cream, or is it an all in one?
Fatima G.
Rockford , IL
How soon do you see the improvement?
Molly H.
Does this make your fave greasy?
Cheryl S.
Lacey, WA
Where is the least expensive place someone has found to buy it?

Target