BY OLAY

Daily Facial Moisturizer Plus Firming Serum Hydrates To Firm Your Skin And Fight The Appearance Of Wrinkles
Firmer, Lifted Appearance And Silky-smooth Feel
Non-greasy, Easily Absorbed And Provides A Good Base For Makeup
For All Skin Types (Oily, Combination, Normal, Dry)
One Bottle, 1.7 Fl Oz (50ml)

Water, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Fragrance

• I would love to know how long it took to start seeing any...1 Answers
  • Does this make your fave greasy? 2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a serum for my skin, I have acne prone sk...1 Answers
D M.
I have oily sensetiv skin and this Olay facial moisturizers 2 in 1 is great for me .Not greasy,soft fragrance and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, it goes on really light but does the job of a heavier moisturizers. My skin feels more smoother and healthy. It would be amazing if they added a SPF in it .Who is looking for not so expensive and good facial moisturizers I really recommend it!
Reem M.
Jacksonville
This product is technically a face lotion which is anywhere between a serum and a cream with respect to formulation, aesthetics and skin feel. The serum and cream in 1 connotation will appeal to busy women looking for on-the-go products or much shorter daily regimen. It claims to make "you look like you on a good day" when applied every morning! The product contains a significant amount of Niacinamide which when used daily on skin helps even skin tone and improves microcirculation, helps reduce sallowness and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also contains antioxidant combo of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract and Tocopheryl acetate. The silky and cushiony feel on skin when applied is due to very high level of silicones (Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone and Dimethicone Crosspolymer). The product is quickly absorbed on the skin which makes it suitable as an on-the-go daily moisturizer product and could be part of a regimen (with make up or sunscreen). While not claiming SPF, it contains Benzophenone 4 offering some sun protection. The product contains mostly synthetic chemicals and far from being 'green'. The preservatives (DMDM Hydantoin and IPBC) while effective at preserving the product are far from being desirable. I personally tried the product and it certainly delivers promise of looking like me on a good day, althought the last 2 weeks I had mostly good days ;-) Perhaps the next improved claim will be "you look better than when you look on a good day" or "you look like you on a better day"?! "Leave your bad looking days behind by applying this product daily"
Chelsea H.
Travelers Rst, SC
I’ve been using this for about 2 months and I can definitely tell a difference in how my skin looks, my forehead wrinkles are not as bad, as well as my under eyes are definitely reduced! I am really enjoying this product I just wish it moisturized a little better. I have to use a moisturizer with this if I don’t want my skin to be super dry by the end of the day. I do have very dry skin though so, for those of you who don’t have dry skin you would totally love this product. It does have a light scent to it but it’s not really florally, I can’t describe it, but it smells really good!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I'm only 18 so I dont have a lot of wrinkles, but some days I'll wake up with more than I will other days and this is a must for when those days come around. I like to dab it around my eyes and around my mouth a little bit. It really does seem to get rid of them right away, this is a must for those days when you're more tired than other days. A great product.
Cassie R.
Centetburg
This product made my skin feel amazing and rejuvenating. I would recommend this to anybody with Fine Lines or crow's-feet starting. It makes your face feel all tight. I would definitely recommend it to anybody out there. I'm in love with it still use everyday Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Treatment
Monica J.
Visalia
I am 52 and this two in one wrinkle cream is accommodating a smooth look and the feel and texture is amazingly refreshing. Purple is my favorite color so I love the container it is in, also small and compact if I go on an overnight. I definitely recommend this product.
Olivia C.
Hilton, NY
Definitely will recommend it to anyone. It's a great value for the price and really does reduce fine lines and wrinkles like it adversities. One of the products that actually works like it says! And the packaging is adorable.
August 2.
Fayetteville
Only brand is Only brand is really good It’s good I love the body wash I have a really tried the facial but I’m pretty sure is good but only for hair it’s really really good smells good is changed behavior and I bet they have really good you should really try
JAY🦋 F.
Converse
My skin often has a certain lackluster kind of look to it, so I started using this and I saw a huge difference. Even on the days I don’t wear it, I still look different from before. It really does wonders for the skin.
Kirsten C.
USA
I know my mom uses this and I've tried it and this is amazing. It rejuvenates your skin no matter what age but if you're noticing pre aging signs this is a great product to lean to and I'm only 20 and I'm using this!
Jennie G.
Canoga Park, CA
How long after you use the product do you stop receiving wrinkles?
Cheryl S.
Lacey, WA
Where is the least expensive place someone has found to buy it?
Claire I.
Would you recommend using a moisturizer with this cream, or is it an all in one?
Fatima G.
Rockford , IL
How soon do you see the improvement?
Molly H.
Does this make your fave greasy?

Amazon