by Clairol

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Going gray is only one of the ways your hair ages over time. It also becomes coarser, frizzier, dryer, less manageable, and more vulnerable to breakage. Clairol Age Defy Expert Collection permanent hair color in 5W Medium Chocolate Brown fights grays to make your hair look 10 years younger (vs. untreated hair) by delivering rich, saturated color. The powerful three-step system starts with an exclusive pre-treatment that smoothes the hair cuticle. Next, the Age Defy hair color advanced gray coverage technology targets unwanted gray hair, even stubborn or resistant hairs, with a lush shade of medium chocolate brown. Finally, the included Pantene Pro-V ColorSeal Conditioning Therapy infuses hair with deep moisture and shine. Your hair is left looking and feeling rejuvenated.

Will it go over blue , purple and sliver wash out hair dye and be brown or will it create different colours and not take
Start your review of Age Defy Clairol Expert Collection Age Defy Permanent Hair Color 5W Medium Chocolate Brown 1 Kit!
Perrysburg , OH
Recently dyed my hair from blonde to medium brown! I LOVE this stuff, my hair didn’t come out muddy or green. Just a beautiful brown with slight red undertones. Was cheap as well I spend maybe $50 on ALL the supplies I needed. Highly recommend this company
By far the best product out here that covers grey very well. It lasts longer than other products that I have used in the past. It covers great and it isn't as harsh as far as drying out my hair, which I love. I would by this product again and again.
Clairol makes my favorite natural looking hair color. It lasts, and is true to the tone they say on the box. I love Clairol, it's the only hair color brand I trust, easy to use, and long lasting. Love it.
Parkland, FL
Clairol Age Defy promises to cover grey 100 % and the deliver on this product. The color is true to the box and instructions and shiny without being brassy. Chocolate brown is a rich, healthy and shiny color that’s my new favorite.
Decatur
The age defying is the best one as far as covering  up grays because my hair has resistance gray. It’s really easy to use and the instructions are easy to understand
Hampden, ME
I have used a lot of hair dye over the past few years. Gotta cover those grays! I think I have used this one. the chocolate brown sounds very familiar. I tend to go for more darker browns. I do love red but not when it starts to fade. I did also go blonde couple years back. Blonde on me not a good luck. So I gravitate towards the chocolate browns and the light browns and Really any Browns. I do like the Clairol product. Very easy to use no fuss no muss. Always been very happy with the outcome. And it’s also very good price.
Church Point, LA
Age Defy Clairol Expert Collection Age Defy Permanent Hair Color 5W Medium Chocolate Brown 1 Kit uploaded by Susan L.
This product gives 100% gray coverage and beautiful lasting shine it looks natural and feels great .love the results I revived from this easy to use hair color .
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
Anderson, IN
Age Defy Clairol Expert Collection Age Defy Permanent Hair Color 5W Medium Chocolate Brown 1 Kit uploaded by Lindsay A.
This kit was really nice. From the shaker bottle to the bonus split end protective cream. I was a little sad to see it didn’t quite cover all of my grays but perhaps we didn’t get it completely applied. It turned out darker than I expected but I like the richer color!
Martinsville, IN
I don’t generally recommend box dye. If you are going to dye at home however, this is not a bad choice. The color of my hair turned out beautiful. It actually lasted longer than a professional salon job. I always notice how my hair is visibly shinier and softer and easier to work with after using this product!