by Clairol

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Going gray is only one of the ways your hair ages over time. It also becomes coarser, frizzier, dryer, less manageable, and more vulnerable to breakage. Clairol Age Defy Expert Collection permanent hair color in 4R Dark Auburn fights grays to make your hair look 10 years younger (vs. untreated hair) by delivering rich, saturated color. The powerful three-step system starts with an exclusive pre-treatment that smoothes the hair cuticle. Next, the Age Defy hair color advanced gray coverage technology targets unwanted gray hair, even stubborn or resistant hairs, with a lush shade of dark auburn. Finally, the included Pantene Pro-V ColorSeal Conditioning Therapy infuses hair with deep moisture and shine. Your hair is left looking and feeling rejuvenated.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Age Defy Clairol Expert Collection Age Defy Permanent Hair Color 4R Dark Auburn 1 Kit!
Shelbyville
Always turns out beautiful and leaves your hair so soft easy to apply yourself or if someone else helps easy to mix
Graham, NC
I used this to try to go back to my natural hair color. So far it has worked with one box. Thanks for this color
Scottsboro
This is the only hair dye I will use. Non expensive and it covers all the unwanted grey. It's also long lasting.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hair color I use it to cover my grays it works perfect on covering grays it makes ur hair so shiny
greenville
This was good for when I was in a pinch and needed to color my roots for family pictures. It was just okay
Baltimore, MD
Soooo love this color its wonderful. I do wear weave and this product works great no expensive easy to use
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Tacoma Washington
When I wanted red hair this was the perfect and prettiest shade I had! It didn’t fade super fast either!
Readlyn
I love this color. My hair is soft after using this product. It smells amazing and the color is gorgeous.
Philadelphia, PA
Always go for clairol while coloring my hair at home. Great pigmented color with good grey coverage