BeautyFaceFace MakeupClinique
Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Shop Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I don't know the exact diffrences between BB cream and CC cream. I really looking for a foundation with good coverage and no diseases for my skin. Does anyone know good about that? And which one you think is better for skin? Thanks for sharing your knowledge :) Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Garnier 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Anti-Aging L'Oreal Paris CC Cream Pur-lisse Purlisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 Light 1.4 oz
Me recomiendan esta BB cream si tengo piel grasa?
Start your review of Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
i use this is the summer and it does well with my freckles and also evening out my skin tone. i have less breakouts and less sunburn:) in reviews
I use this BB cream a lot during the summer in replace of my foundation, it's creamy, evens out skin tone, and has the SPF built right in!in reviews
Heidi M.
Honolulu, HI
This is probably the worst tinted sunscreen l/BB cream that I’ve used. The color is very orange once is oxidizes. It doesn’t blend well so I had an orange hairline. The smell is a really strong spf smell. It’s not smooth at all, it’s thick and I felt like I was wearing a face mask. There are so many better BB then this one.
Audrina  C.
Atlanta, GA
Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Audrina  C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really love this bb cream. The coverage is pretty good from medium to full. I used this for years as it is a skincare and makeup in one. I’m a bit oily in the summer but this still holds up with no shifting for all day wear.
Sierra W.
I honestly don’t know how to rate this one, for me personally I didn’t like it that much, it broke me out, not like crazy but definitely gave me some bumps, and my skin is really oily so after an hour or so it didn’t look good but if you don’t have sensitive skin or oily skin, you’ll probably like it a lot
Vanessa W.
Mebane, NC
I love how this can be used in [place of my foundation. Makes my skin look and feel great, it evens out my skin tone, and has spf in it.
Susan T.
Bristol, CT
I use this during the Summer and really love it, feels good on my skin and provides just the right amount of coverage. However, I recently tried their cc cream which I think is better for my aging skin - love them both.
Nicole L.
Atlanta, GA
Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Nicole L.
Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 uploaded by Nicole L.
Omg this bb cream is awful. While I normally like Clinique products, this one is just not for me. This product just basically sat on top of the skin, making any lines and pores more pronounced instead of making it less visible or noticeable. Its also not for oily skin because it because more blotchy once your skin gets oilier throughout the day. I would especially not recommend if you have oily skin like myself.
Justine J.
Lakebay, WA
This is by far the best foundation like product I have used on my skin. I have very fair skin, to go along with my red hair. Nothing ever matched my skin tone well until I found this bb. Life saver right here in a little tube. Along with the fair skin, I also have a tendency to break out from many different skin care products. I haven't had an issue with breakouts at all with this one. It moisturizes without feeling heavy or greasy and lasts all day. Even in the gross SC heat and humidity. I can't say enough great things about this bb.
Amy B.
Bel Air, MD
I tried this product before in a sample but the sample was too little to see any results, don't think the results appear automatically with this product.
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
I really adore the Clinique Moisture Surge CC cream so I thought I would like this. It’s similar but much more dry feeling. I don’t get the same hydrated finish. It blends well with hands though. It’s light coverage but does even things out. For those who dislike heavy makeup, this one is weighty. The ultimate flaw is that they discontinued shade 1. So, I have absolutely no shade for this BB cream. It pulls frightfully Orange on me. I would have worn it until it was gone if I had a shade but I would get it again.
Kathleen L.
Easton, CT
Great product. Color is a close match. Ingredients are pretty clean. The price point was more than I wanted to spend but I like the end result. Moisturizing without being greasy. Stays on skin pretty much alI day. I recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Etuna S.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 ans
Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ?Did they care so much for good as praising? I prefer girls too and I wonder what it is..