BY AGAVE

A nourishing and hydrating shampoo that gently removes styling build up, debris, and dirt. This sulfate-free, pH-balanced shampoo gently cleanses hair with a rich, conditioning lather. Infused with agave plant sugars, this formula hydrates and smooths with moisturizing emollients, while preserving hair color for gorgeous results each time you wash. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Tina D.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've really been loving this for smooth frizz free but still soft and manageable hair. They stopped carrying it at Sephora though. I'm not sure it was popular enough. But I loved it! I would buy again depending on where I found it
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
American Cyn, CA
Recently purchased I already love it it gives you a great lather doesn't strip hair and makes it feel great shiny and healthy after 3 washes you notice a difference it's a bit pricey but we'll worth it and doesn't contain sulfur great stuff also Has agave oils wich norish the hair love!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Grass Lake, MI
I'm not necessarily disappointed, but I'm not impressed. It's your typical cleansing shampoo. Not worth your money. Agave shampoo does smell good, on the upside.
A A.
A A.
I had a gift card to ULTA so I thought I'd try out a nicer shampoo, and I chose this one because it got great reviews on the store's website. Agave cleans my hair well, but after using up the entire bottle I haven't noticed much of a difference in the appearance of my hair, and for the price I wish the bottle would be a bit bigger. I do have to say, however, that I love that the container is designed so that you don't get any shampoo leaking out... all hair care products should follow suit!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
National City , CA
How much does this cost?