BY AGAVE

An intensive reconditioning hair treatment loaded with Agave plant sugars. Restorative Hydrating Mask hydrates and heals dry, damaged hair while smoothing rough, frizzy, or unmanageable hair. It polishes and restores elasticity, leaving hair smooth, shiny, and beautiful. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, and free of cruelty. For extra shine, Fernando Romero says to add a couple drops of Agave Oil to the mask and massage in hair. see more...

Carlos A.
Carlos A.
Newburgh, NY
Excellent product I try and live my hair soft. It's a great mask I love all the agave products. I used in my daughter hair and her hair is so pretty now then before
Salwa E.
Salwa E.
Monrovia, CA
This is a very good hydrating mask for the hair takes away any dryness hi ring a very a soft touch
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I loved the oil so I had to try this treatment. It smells just like the oil and other products from the brand. It worked pretty good and smoothd out my hair. It made it easy to comb out and I notice my split ends weren't as noticeable.
Carmel G.
Carmel G.
Berkeley , CA
Bought this off the Sephora website about a week ago with much anticipation. This product smells amazing, is super super luscious and rich and makes visible change after just one use. I have damaged hair from heat tools and color products, plus my hair is curly and frizzy. A really difficult combination. I'm so excited to continue using this product to watch for long-term results.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Oak Ridge, TN
I purchased this product from Sephora and after one use I already noticed a difference. It smells wonderful and it left my hair super soft!
Agnes W.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
Im thinking of trying this, i have extremely dry skin. Is it really moisturizing? How are the ingredients? Any flaking, rash etc from it?