Agave Oil Treatment 2 oz

by Agave

A non-greasy, lightweight hair oil that instantly smooths, seals, and adds shine to all hair types. Restore and rejuvenate unmanageable, frizzy hair with the hydrating and color-restoring sugars of the agave plant. Unlike heavy nut oils, this plant extract conditions hair with a light touch, building strength and resiliency, while helping boost vibrancy and color. Other natural botanicals like coconut, vanilla, sunflower, and safflower are blended with madagascar baobab seed oil to nourish and transform hair’s outer layer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Does this product soothe the scalp and keep it from flaking and dryness?
I have been so curious to try this product... I've heard such amazing things about it! I was just wondering if it ends up leaving your hair feeling greasy or heavy?
How is this a conditioning treatment and would this help with dry scalp at all
Start your review of Agave Oil Treatment 2 oz!
Product Highlights
“It smells amazing & the scent will last on your hair for days.” in reviews
“A little goes a long way so I would definitely get this size bottle. ” in reviews
“It smells so good and is super easy to use a small amount during the time to get that fresh morning I just finished my hair look!” in reviews
“A little goes a long way so I would definitely get this size bottle.” in reviews
“It smells great and helps with frizz and dryness.” in reviews
Framingham, MA
1,008 reviews
This product is pricey but from everyone I've talked to it's SO worth it...the woman I nanny for uses it and says it makes her hair incredibly soft despite years of dying her hair, it smells nice and you don't need to use a lot of it!
Hands down, the best oil that I have ever used on my hair. I have fine hair and this is light and doesn't weigh it down at all. It makes my ends feel like I just got a trim. I love to use this when I'm done styling too, to add shine.
Agave Oil Treatment 2 oz uploaded by Tracie M.
I love this product! I've been looking for a good product to keep my frizz in control and this has worked wonders. I have a lot of baby hair so sometimes it's hard to control. It makes my hair look sleek and smooth I would recommend it to anyone!
This is my favorite hair serum. Leaves my hair smooth and shiny when I flat iron and has just a light scent that doesn’t really linger. I don’t like serums that weigh the hair down and this one does the job. Leaves hair looking healthy
I bought this because I wanted something for my hair that can sometimes get really frizzy and sometimes hard to control. You don't need a lot of it just a few drops and it does the job. So this will definitely will last you a long time. It also smells really great
Redding, CA
I don't usually like hair oils but this made my hair so soft and shiny. I have thick corse hair and a little went a long way. It didn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Lorain, OH
This stuff is a miracle in a glass bottle. I have super fine hair and never thought I would see the day I could use oil on my hair, but this stuff works perfectly. It also smells amazing!
I use just a bit at the ends of my hair every month and LOVE the feeling. Although I do have to spend a long time rinsing to get out the oily feeling even though it is only the ends.
Memphis, TN
This oil makes my hair sooo soft, shiny and moisturized. I use a little before I blow dry my hair and it really helps tame it. A little goes a long way so I would definitely get this size bottle.
Rex, GA
I love this oil! It smells amazing and feels great on my hair. I do not think it leaves my hair oily but just moisturized and I also think that it helps with my frizz as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...