Agave Oil Treatment 2 oz

by Agave

A non-greasy, lightweight hair oil that instantly smooths, seals, and adds shine to all hair types. Restore and rejuvenate unmanageable, frizzy hair with the hydrating and color-restoring sugars of the agave plant. Unlike heavy nut oils, this plant extract conditions hair with a light touch, building strength and resiliency, while helping boost vibrancy and color. Other natural botanicals like coconut, vanilla, sunflower, and safflower are blended with madagascar baobab seed oil to nourish and transform hair’s outer layer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

Does this product soothe the scalp and keep it from flaking and dryness?
I have been so curious to try this product... I've heard such amazing things about it! I was just wondering if it ends up leaving your hair feeling greasy or heavy?
How is this a conditioning treatment and would this help with dry scalp at all
Start your review of Agave Oil Treatment 2 oz!
Product Highlights
“It smells amazing & the scent will last on your hair for days.” in reviews
“A little goes a long way so I would definitely get this size bottle. ” in reviews
“It smells so good and is super easy to use a small amount during the time to get that fresh morning I just finished my hair look!” in reviews
“A little goes a long way so I would definitely get this size bottle.” in reviews
“It smells great and helps with frizz and dryness.” in reviews
I got a mini sample of this product in my March Birchbox and I am in love. I will be buying the full-size. This product makes my hair look and feel healthier without weighing it down. I have very dry, damaged hair but my roots quickly get oily. Due to the damage, the ends of my hair tend to look awful and don't lay smooth. This oil smooths out the ends and makes my hair look healthy and shiny. I feel like I could be in a hair commercial, no kidding.
Atlantic city, NJ
Oils like this are such a charm to your hair, you and your hair will love you if you buy this! All you need is a couple drops because this product is very concentrated, too much will weigh down your hair so don't let the product trick you. I usually apply oils to my hair lighting after a mask to lock in the moisture :)
I actually scored this at marshalls for $10 and I've really been enjoying it. The pump seems to dispense a little much so one pump is plenty for my whole head. The smell is okay not my favorite but it doesn't way down my hair and I love the packaging and smoothing effect it has.
Parlin, NJ
1,125 reviews
This oil makes my hair sooo soft, shiny and moisturized. I use a little before I blow dry my hair and it really helps tame it. A little goes a long way so I would definitely get this size bottle. I love how it smells too - somewhat like coconut and fruit.
Linton, IN
Agave Oil Treatment 2 oz uploaded by Katie S.
This product is wonderful! I received it in Amazon's luxury beauty box a few months ago, but only got around to using it two weeks ago. I had my hair bleached and dyed, so it was a total wreck. The agave oil took my dry, brittle hair and returned all of the lost moisture to it (and then some)! Also, it smells really good!
Manhattan, KS
I tried a sample of this a while ago and it was AMAZING. My hair hasn't been the same since I dyed it and it completely transformed the texture. It went from slightly dry and course to super moisturized and smooth overnight. All I did was apply it to wet hair and sleep in it and I woke up to the best hair of my life.
This product smells wonderful! I have fine, curly hair and it was too oily for my tastes, weighed my hair down. I gave it to a friend of mine who hair thick, course curly hair and she couldn't get enough!
Lady's this is an amazing product i bumped into it as a sample and ended up getting hooked on it so before or after straightening my hair i add a little bit of this oil and it leaves my hair smelling amazing and looking super healthy and i don't have to worry about it being oily
I use this oil after I flat iron my hair because its very light,thin & it's not greasy at all. It smells amazing & the scent will last on your hair for days. It keeps my frizz to a minimum & leaves my hair looking shiny & healthy. I would recommend this to anyone.
Los angeles, CA
I love using this oil on my hair after I shower and before I blow dry. It keeps my hair smooth and sleek. And it this serum smells amazing! My hair definitely seems healthier since using this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...