BY AGAVE LOCO #28 in Rum

Rum chata caribbean rum 750 ml see more...

Agave Loco Rum Chata Caribbean Rum 750 ml
  • "It's also really good mixed with Fireball (tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which I think may be the name of that shot)." in 3 reviews
Skyla N.
Sioux falls, SD
This is really good! I’ve had a hard time mixing it with things though. It’s very rich so I try to dilute it or let it sit in ice to dilute it down a little. It’s a sweet sweet drink and tastes like horchata but a little goes a long ways. Great for something new to try!
Marie S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yummy yum yum!!! This drink is definitely my favorite fall time drink of choice. Very tasty alone or added with other drinks. Very good in price and can be found at a lot of different stores. I always recommend this drink to others!
Nelie H.
Le mars, IA
I just bought this today cuz my husband said it look good and I have to say it is delicious I will be repurchasing because this iced coffee rumchata is Beyond delicious
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of my favorite drinks when I go out. I always order this drink straight or mixed with something else. It’s not too strong or overpowering and not too expensive either and the bar always has this kind. I love it!
Emily S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I have been a fan of RumChata for while now. I love it with Fireball or in my iced coffee. It also is amazing with Patron Cafe. I recently tried the RumChata Cupcake recipe from their website and they came out AMAZING! Everyone who had them were literally obsessed. They were so rich in flavor and you are definitely able to taste the alcohol! I added in an extra shot of RumChata but they were good either way! I definitely recommend!
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My sister introduced me to this drink over the holidays & O.M.G. This drink is so delicious! It is so creamy and scrumptious. Mix some Rum Chata w/ some fireball & caramel flavored vodka- You need to try this out! It tastes like a holiday bath & body works candle in a cup!! lol. Cheers!
Des S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I used to be obsessed with RumChata! Now I hardly drink it anymore, but it is delicious. It's pretty pricey but worth the splurge! It's the perfect sweet combination of rum and horchata. I'm not a big fan of rum so it's more creamy like horchata which I love, so I would buy this again!
Ashley S.
I love this stuff. Its absolutely delicious! As a horchata fan this is a little heavier than the traditional - honestly the two don't compare. Rumchata is great! Its like the milk after eating cinnamon toast crunch. Try it out, its also good for mixing a good shot
Gabby M.
Recently fell in love with Rum Chata. It mixes really well with fireball to make a smooth drink or you can have it as a shot. Decent price for the alch if you get a normal size bottle. Definitely a repeat buyer And always have it on my bar cart!
Anna K.
Lincoln, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I remember when I first got a taste of this sweet sweet nectar and I have not looked back since. I love Rum Chata you can do so much with it. It makes great shots, its awesome to mix in with different deserts or make a sweet Christmas time drink. If you have not given Rum Chata a try I highly recommend trying it.
Susan H.
Hopewell, VA
I've never had this product before. What does it taste like? What does it mix well with?
anabel c.
Is the rumchata really sweet?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Does anyone else think it taste like cinnamon toast crunch cereal
Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
What does everyone mix theirs with?
Tonya N.
Brooklyn, NY
What a good drink to make with this?