BY AGAVE LOCO #29 in Rum

Rum chata caribbean rum 750 ml see more...

Agave Loco Rum Chata Caribbean Rum 750 ml
  • "It's also really good mixed with Fireball (tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which I think may be the name of that shot)." in 3 reviews
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
This drink here!! no one knew what it was so I feel like I'm constantly explaining what it is. it is simply amazing. it tastes like cinnamon toast Crunch cereal in liquid form. I went and visited my cousin in TX and they had no idea what I was talking about. one little trip to the store and it's her fave.

can't blame her. I keep it in my freezer. Smooth. I drink it very cold or on ice.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Utica, NY
Rum chata is absolutely divine!! It is great as an after dinner cordial, in coffee or in a specialty martini! Any drink recipe found with rum chata is sure to be amazing! This is the hit of every party at my house! At first, it was difficult to find at liquor stores, but recently, it seems to be a staple at each store!
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
I love this rum! It is really good with root beer and as a shot! I love how it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! I wouldn't change anything about this product. Of course I am a repeat customer! I will continue to purchase this product until my taste buds give out and I have recommended this rum to others.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Spencerville, IN
I..Love...RumChata! The first time I ever had it was when they had shot specials at a bar made with it. Cinnamon Toast Crunch shot and it was delicious. Now, I don't buy it all the time because I do think it is on the expensive side for the amount you get. However, when I do purchase it I don't regret it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Austin , TX
Tried this amazing drink this past weekend on a camping trip and oh my geee so good!!! I was a little worried how it would taste but it's the perfect combo of alcohol and horchata. Which can be bad because I was drinking it like nothing. Warning will taste so good you won't notice till its gone. Lol.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Rumchata is delicious, creamy and rich. Ive been buying this for years now and will continue to buy as well. I can be enjoyed on the rocks or even in your coffee but cinnamon toast crunch shot is something you must try. I grew up on horchata so to have it as aneeded alcoholic drinks is dream!
Deirdre T.
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My sister introduced me to this drink over the holidays & O.M.G. This drink is so delicious! It is so creamy and scrumptious. Mix some Rum Chata w/ some fireball & caramel flavored vodka- You need to try this out! It tastes like a holiday bath & body works candle in a cup!! lol. Cheers!
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Rum Chata is creamy and sweet, with a cinnamon taste. It's delicious! It doesn't have the alcohol burn, and mixes well with hot chocolate, chocolate milk, or pudding for pudding shots. You can drink it on it's own, too - yum! This is something we definitely plan to keep stocked.
Zakiya B.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Rum chata , rum chata ! You are always good to me! Pretty affordable if you aren't looking to spend a bit more , great value , it reminds me of the Puerto Rican coqui drink that they make around the holiday . So if you like that or eggnog you will absolutely love rum chata .!
Amber S.
Amber S.
La Habra, CA
Such a great, sweet rum. My dad just showed me the cinnamon toast crunch drink. Mix this with some cinnamon liqueur/fireball and it's so tasty! Great for parties! I'd usually never drink drinks like this by themselves, but this is pretty easy to get down without a mixer!
Susan H.
Susan H.
Hopewell, VA
I've never had this product before. What does it taste like? What does it mix well with?
anabel c.
anabel c.
Is the rumchata really sweet?
Shari D.
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Does anyone else think it taste like cinnamon toast crunch cereal
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL
What does everyone mix theirs with?
Tonya N.
Tonya N.
Brooklyn, NY
What a good drink to make with this?