BY AGAVE LOCO #25 in Rum

Rum chata caribbean rum 750 ml see more...

Agave Loco Rum Chata Caribbean Rum 750 ml
  • "It's also really good mixed with Fireball (tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, which I think may be the name of that shot)." in 3 reviews
Ashley S.
Austin, TX
Tried this amazing drink this past weekend on a camping trip and oh my geee so good!!! I was a little worried how it would taste but it's the perfect combo of alcohol and horchata. Which can be bad because I was drinking it like nothing. Warning will taste so good you won't notice till its gone. Lol.
Liz V.
Happy Hour Expert
Rumchata is delicious, creamy and rich. Ive been buying this for years now and will continue to buy as well. I can be enjoyed on the rocks or even in your coffee but cinnamon toast crunch shot is something you must try. I grew up on horchata so to have it as aneeded alcoholic drinks is dream!
Deirdre T.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My sister introduced me to this drink over the holidays & O.M.G. This drink is so delicious! It is so creamy and scrumptious. Mix some Rum Chata w/ some fireball & caramel flavored vodka- You need to try this out! It tastes like a holiday bath & body works candle in a cup!! lol. Cheers!
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Rum Chata is creamy and sweet, with a cinnamon taste. It's delicious! It doesn't have the alcohol burn, and mixes well with hot chocolate, chocolate milk, or pudding for pudding shots. You can drink it on it's own, too - yum! This is something we definitely plan to keep stocked.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Rum chata , rum chata ! You are always good to me! Pretty affordable if you aren't looking to spend a bit more , great value , it reminds me of the Puerto Rican coqui drink that they make around the holiday . So if you like that or eggnog you will absolutely love rum chata .!
Amber S.
Orange, CA
Such a great, sweet rum. My dad just showed me the cinnamon toast crunch drink. Mix this with some cinnamon liqueur/fireball and it's so tasty! Great for parties! I'd usually never drink drinks like this by themselves, but this is pretty easy to get down without a mixer!
Alyssa L.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a sweet drink for sure. I love this in the rocks. It's also really yummy mixed with whipped flavored vodka & a splash of milk. Like a White Russian with a twist almost. If you like horchata you'll like this drink for sure. It's great paired with desserts.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I usually drink Malibu but someone told me about Cinnamon Toast Crunch so I had to try it. I really like the flavor but since it's a cream based drink it's rich and not one that can just be drank constantly but I love adding a shot to my peppermint hot chocolate.
Melissa L.
Round Hill, VA
Happy Hour Expert
Don't even know where to start with my love of RumChata. Great in coffee, or hot cocoa or straight. But the best is making rum chata pudding shots - mix with cheesecake instant pudding and whipped cream - top with toffee bits. You will be the HIT of the party!!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
A little bit of Rum Chata & some fireball equals delicious goodness. I would drink this by itself; its just too thick for me but I do prefer it as a mixer. I feel like this can be served hot or cold. I like the packaging, its very simple but still appealing,
Susan H.
Hopewell, VA
I've never had this product before. What does it taste like? What does it mix well with?
anabel c.
Is the rumchata really sweet?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Does anyone else think it taste like cinnamon toast crunch cereal
Priscilla  I.
Springfield, IL
What does everyone mix theirs with?
Tonya N.
Brooklyn, NY
What a good drink to make with this?