BY AGAVE IN THE RAW

Bio Ionic Agave Healing Oil Hair Treatment 4oz is a healing oil serum that smoothes, restores, and transforms unmanageable frizzy hair. Its non-greasy, lightweight formula is ideal for all hair types. It Bio Ionic Agave Healing Oil Hair Treatment 4oz Benefits: Contains Agave plant smoothing extracts Agave's amino sugars lock moisture inside the hair Provides anti-frizz protection Restores and hydrates dry, damaged hair see more...

• I have normal hair that I usually only wash 1 or 2 times ...2 Answers
  • What's the best way to use this oil treatment? I have fin...3 Answers
  • Do you leave this in ur hair? Do u apply it in shower or ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
I just used. Sample I had from 6 months back or so. I don’t know if the product was old but I am very disappointed. Does not smell good. Very thick... and doesn’t feel like I rinsed it out...my hair feels very greasy...but.... no frizz.... one positive at least!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Great product. Really felt like it helped to make my hair smoother. It didn't leave film behind on my hands (at least not excessive!) and smells AMAZING!!! Does not at all make hair look or feel greasy. I feel like for how minimal you have to use that it is definitely worth the price.
Danielle G.
Etters, PA
What's the best way to use this oil treatment? I have fine hair -- will it leave it really greasy?
Erin M.
Ventura, CA
I have normal hair that I usually only wash 1 or 2 times per week. Can you use this product before styling? Does it leave your hair oily at all?
Mariah L.
Woodland, CA
Do you leave this in ur hair? Do u apply it in shower or when u get out???