BY NONE

Launched by the design house of Agatha Ruiz De La Prada in the year 2000, This feminine scent has a blend of fresh and clean notes, see more...

Passion S.
I bought It for a friend and they said it smelled really good and stayed on for a long period of time. This product wasn't too pricey, but to me not enough comes in it. I will still recommend it to others as well. My friend Loves it and bought more. #YayyyMe #GoodGift :)
Karen M.
Benito Juárez, Ciudad de méxico

I love its aroma is one of my favorites, I do not know if it's just my perception but it lasts me a little bit and its aroma is very fresh, not tidal or strong, it's a fragrance I would recommend.
Ariagne V.
Winchester, MA
This is amazing!!! I bought it to my best friend who is fan number 1 of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and She loved it. Smells super good!!
Francis M.
Miami, Florida
I love Agatha all so colorful and fashion. I recommend it to everyone that is among my favorites. I recommend it to all
FLORA V.
Rawson, Chubut
AMO este perfume. Y le daria la 5ta estrella si durara mas de 2 horas. Es super fresco y veraniego. No es muy fuerte lo cual lo hace comodo para todos los dias. Ademas tiene un packaging que me encanta