Paulette K.
Lake Worth , FL
I am a fan of all of the against the grain products (except maybe the bagels) including these rolls. They are in the freezer section at whole foods. My boss is actually the one who tipped me off about this product because he was doing paleo at the time. This product is make with tapioca flour so it is paleo friendly for whoever is eating paleo with dairy. It is also gluten free. My friends that come over will have sandwiches on these rolls over regular hoagies because they like the taste. The only things I have noticed is that if you microwave them for longer than they should be they get hard very easily. Also, I left a package in my freezer for a few months and when I tried to eat the roll it did taste stale. So I guess these should be used within a month or so of purchase.