BY AGAINST THE GRAIN

Against The Grain Gourmet® Three Cheese Gluten Free Pizza.
Okay, peek.
Through the opening. No mystery in here. You can see the freshly sliced cheese, the real tomato sauce, and the puffy golden curst. This is the real deal, and it is gluten free.
The green mountains of Vermont are home to a number of Artisanal bakers, cheese makers, and specialty food entrepreneurs. We take great pride in supporting local agriculture and embrace Vermont's creative economy. Here at against the grain, we have developed a unique pizza made from the freshest ingredients. It is prepared by staff who care deeply about the quality of our ingredients and the people (and animals!) behind them. We work with family farms and local producers to craft an honest pizza, made of nothing but our ingenuity and simple ingredients. From the farm families to our family to yours, we' re making.
Gluten free delicious... naturally. see more...

Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Foodie Expert
I've turned pizza fiends onto this stuff and they LOVED it. My favourite frozen pizza and best gluten free pizza I've had at the same time. Hands down !!
Ridgefield, CT
Foodie Expert
I am a pizza aficionado seriously obsessed. I recently found out I am gluten intolerant. This pizza fills the void. definitely a worthy replacement :)
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
If you're like me and have to eat gluten-free you might find that your most used phrase is, "it's good... considering it's gluten-free." I was getting sick of eating food that tasted like cardboard. Against the Grain pizzas? Not cardboard at all! In fact, of all pizzas (GF or not) this one is my FAVORITE! I can make the crust either chewy or crispy. The cheese is delicious, especially if I toss a few mushrooms on it if I want a little extra in my pizza. These pizzas also refrigerate and reheat really well, which is a huge plus since not all GF foods will be good the second time around.
Definitely try these pizzas for yourself!!!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
The BEST gluten free pizza ever!!! It has a buttery flavor, super cheesy and it's HUGE for the price. Everything right and you could want in a good gluten free pizza! I remember when I was pregnant, we drove 30 min to buy this exact pizza and my hubby dropped it when getting it out of the oven and I LITERALLY cried, yes... it was THAT serious! Even not pregnant, if still probably cry if it happened again. I cannot say enough good things about this pizza; I only wish more stores carried it!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite gluten free pizzas. It's really hard to find a good gluten free pizza that doesn't get soggy and hard to eat. The texture is great, and the taste is phenomenal. The dough is similar to that of Brazilian cheese bread. They used tapioca starch and cheese to create it. It's quite lovely and I definitely recommend trying it. I've had friends who are t gluten free enjoy it as well.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
This pizza is SO GOOD! I'm newly gluten free and all of the pizzas I tried were lackluster until I had this one. The pepperoni flavor is my favorite. Also, as a native Vermonter, I love supporting small business in my beautiful home-state!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
Foodie Expert
This is the best gluten free pizza out there. The crust is delicious and actually is crispy and soft at the same time. It is a more expensive frozen pizza but comparable to going out to eat and tastes better.
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Foodie Expert
Almost like real Pizza w no bloat or bubble guts afterwards.

Crispy is the Way like it‼️‼️

I left it a bit longer than the box requires !!! This is a great Healthy Alt to a greasy gluten pizza
Pensacola, FL
One of my close girlfriends is severely gluten intolerant. She brought this over one evening and I liked it better than my regular pizza! It has a great taste and you don't have pizza blat after you eat it.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
I love pizza in general but personally I fell like this taste better than original pizza.