Add a Photo

By AGAINST THE GRAIN
Against The GrainĀ® Gourmet Nut-Free Pesto Gluten Free Pizza.
Okay, peek.
Through the opening. No mystery in here. You can see the freshly sliced cheese. The real pesto sauce, and the puffy golden crust.
This is the real deal, and it is gluten free.
The green mountains of Vermont are home to a number of artisanal bakers, cheese makers, and specialty food entrepreneurs. We take great pride in supporting local agriculture and embrace Vermont's creative economy. Here at Against The Grain, we have developed a unique pizza made from the freshest ingredients. It is prepared by stall who care deeply about the quality of our ingredients and the people land (and animals!) behind them. We work with family farms and local producers to craft an honest pizza, made of nothing but our ingenuity and simple ingredients. From the farm families to our family to yours, we're making.
Gluten free delicious... naturally.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
April 17, 2017, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Against The Grain Gluten Free Pesto Pizza Size 24 oz
This pizza tastes amazing. The pesto isn't overwhelming. The crust is crispy and has a great taste. I would recommend this to anyone who is gluten free and misses pizza.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Supper filling so don't try to eat a whole pizza alone! pesto is a favorite in our house we like to add local sausage and fresh garlic, we cook it directly on the rack
Mary C.
Mary C.
Chicago
Jan. 17, 2017, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Against The Grain Gluten Free Pesto Pizza Size 24 oz
I have had Celiac Disease (diagnosed anyway) for about 8.5 years. I LOVE pizza. It has been a struggle over the years to find one I really enjoy. This pizza is probably my "oldest" favorite. The crust is just so flaky. It is best prepared directly on the rack (just put some foil on the bottom of the oven). It cooks in under 20 minutes. The amount of cheese is just right. I really enjoy the pesto pizza and the regular cheese pizza.

Paulette K.
Paulette K.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this brand and the pizza's are great. I am not a huge fan of this pesto. Not because it doesn't taste good but more because it is a little dry. I had to add marinara to the last pesto version of this pizza I bought and it helped a lot.