Against All Odds

by Against All Odds

These stores still exist?? I haven't seen one in over 10 years!
I have never been here, what states are these stores located in? Or is it only one state?
Do they carry plus sizes?
Start your review of Against All Odds!
How would you rate this product?
charlotte
Stylish and very affordable clothing for the whole family, I love how versatile they are and I can find just about anything there
I love this brand soooo much. Me and my friends go in there lam the time, and they aren't really that expensive
Buffalo , NY
I love this store they always have a sale an there cloths are up to date they have all the new styles an the prices are far the sales people are friendly an helpful
Frisco, TX
Used to come in here all the time but now it seems that the clothes just aren't trendy anymore and they don't make good designs like they used to.
Nutley, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Hit or miss kind of store for women. But for guys, my boyfriend always seems to find some nice stuff.
Columbia, MD
I've shopped there once or twice but it was definitely a miss for me. The clothing material that I purchased was very cheap and wore down easily. Not worth the money I spent for myself there. But if you're looking to shop for men and they are into the style you might be able to find good decent stuff/sales. It just depends what you are looking for.
San Diego, CA
As a past Manager at this company I definitely have to say it was a horrible experience. They owners are Korean and have a major issue if you're not of their family or decent. I have heard any stereotypes come out of district managers mouths and since those managers had an issue with trust, you were provided a locker for your purse/backpack, but were not allowed to lock the locker which resulted in a co-worker stealing my checks and using them to make purchases within the store. They were (are) over priced and a lot of the clothing was defective.
Hamden, CT
Don't really go here for regular clothes shopping. I come for the bookbags and their Levi's. Usually they have a sale.
Woodbridge, NJ
This store is not really my taste. the clothes can be overpriced for the quality of it. i don't shop there at all .
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love shopping at this store its more on the urban side. It has woman and men sizes only. No children's clothes.