BY AGADIR

Great Body, Volume & Shine Anti Color Fade For Long, Lasting Hair Color. Hydrates. Detangles. Controls Frizz. Ideal for Use on all Hair Types. Alcohol Free Moisturizes, conditions, smoothes, humidity resistant.  No build up and gives super shine to dry, damaged stressed hair.  Protects hair against chemicals and hot tools.  What a great aroma... that will awaken your senses! Paraben Free. 24 Hour, Lasting Shine. Enriched with. see more...

Ashley K.
If you love argan oil and good smelling products then this is for you. It makes my hair so smooth after i apply this mousse. Its fairly pricey but if you get it online you can save a good bit of money. This is one of my favorites that I've been using for years and would recommend to anyone.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
I know what you're thinking, "Mousse, Yuck! Makes hair crunchy, sticky and hard." Not this stuff. Agadir styling mousse has argan oil in it, so your hair is soft, voluminous and shiny. This ain't your mother's Eighties perm hair!
Sara G.
Independence, MO
Agadir is hands down my favorite hair care line. It smells amazing (I often wish I could get a lotion or body mist of the scent!). My favorite styling product is the volumizing mousse. It makes my fine, curly hair look lush and full and feel extremely soft. And again, the smell is the BEST!
Yelena L.
The mousse is just the same smelling as the other agadir products. I find this to be a great styling mouse for any use. It's good to use to add shine and moisture to curls, straight hair or wavy styles. Using this alone wont curl your hair though. Best as a styling addition :)
Vee H.
Smyrna , GA
I use this product for wash and go. It has great hold for my curls, smells awesome and is not sticky or greasy. It gives my hair awesome volume when I want to rock my big hair styles
tamesha P.
Atlanta, GA
Great styling mousse if your looking for healthy fuller looking hair. Not only do it smell great but it haves argan oil which helps aid in healthier hair which i love.
Jael R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This product smells awesome! I love how it leaves my hair when I use before styling it. Leaves my hair with tons of volumes. I use before I dry my hair and after.
Jasmyn W.
This is amaizng!!! When you think of mouse you think alcohol and drying but not this mouse very moisturizing and great for curly hair and it smells great also I love it soooo much it's a great prdouct
Mrm J.
This product works great. I enjoy using it. My usual routine before school is to shower, wash the hair, blow dry, then use a bit of this product on the roots. It holds up great throughout the day!
Joseanne R.
I use this for a roller set, it does not leave the hair sticky or leaves residue. The price however is a bit more expensive than other styling mousses like Motions etc, but it's worth it.

back