BY AGADIR

Combined with the amazing benefits of Agadir's Argan Oil to achieve long, lasting, shine. Xtreme hold. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this from my hair dresser after she used it to style my hair. I have wavy and sometimes frizzy hair and I needed something to take it without weighing my hair down. This product does that. I really like the smell as well. Overall this is a must have in my hair routine!
Carol V.
Niagara, WI
Doesn't weigh my hair down ........................................................................................................
S.L. S.
Wichita, KS
My husband was recommended this by his new barber. He doesn't like the feel of the gel in his straight course short hair. It dries out and looks gross. The only positive is that a little tiny bit is all you need, so it will last a long time.
H D.
Salinas, CA
Agadir Volumizing Style & Sculpt Gel is great to hold and give the volume you desire for a beautiful looking hair.
My go to gel when i want a quick edgy look! Amazing hold and actually smells great. I've been using it for about a year now and always recommend it.
Mabelis J.
Collegedale, TN
I have naturally curly hair and I am very careful with what I put on my hair. I have tried a few gels only, including the eco styles one. This Agadir gel is one of the best ones I've tried so far. It defines my curls and minimizes the frizz. Love it! Would definitely purchase again!!
Marisa G.
Was not too hard on my hair. It is really great for women of color. If you have thick or course hair use this product
Mahsa H.
San Diego, CA
This is so good and very Great and I love this so much and it is soooooooo good I love this
adeem a.
Marysville, MI
BEST volume zing gel ever! I do not regret buying I think that everyone should give this a try! You won't regret!
Love this product it does wonders to my hair and overall look highly recommend