BY AGADIR

This Agadir shampoo and conditioner set gently cleanses and adds volume and density by infusing restorative nutrients with argan oil's natural properties into the hair. Also, because of it's feather light formula, it does not weigh down the hair. Humidity resistant Holds styles longer Size: 33-ounce shampoo, 33-ounce conditioner Quantity: One (1) shampoo, one (1) conditioner Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Shampoo ingredients: Purified water (aqua), sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, polysorbate-20, glycerin, argania spinosa kernel oil, polyquaternium-10, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, panthenol sorbate, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum) Conditioner ingredients: Purfied water (aqua), propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, dicetyldimonium chloride, behentrimonium methosulfate, spinosa kernel oil, peg-12 dimethicone, simethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, mineral oil, polyquaternium-10, panthenol, disodium edta, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Linds P.
Washington, DC
A girlfriend of mine got this in a package and gifted it to me and for that, I am eternally grateful. I love this stuff!! I have not much volume and too much curl, which doesn't work out well in anything other than perfect weather. I started using this daily and noticed a serious change in the volume I was getting in my curls, which was great.
Emily P.
Highlandville , MO
The smell 😍😍😍 it makes my hair feel so soft.. almost like baby hair. BUT I don't lose the texture to still with hold a cute style. It's like my hair just drinks it up, but never leaves a heavy residue like most shampoos/conditioners. I would definitely buy this again
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
Wowowow!!! I recently purchased this at Sally. First, the shampoo isn't like others. It's low suds and soooooo moisturizing! I use the conditioner as well, but after using the shampoo, I don't need to unless I'm conditioning after swimming in the pool. Love it!
Valeria G.
this shampoo and conditioner is pretty good i mean it does its job but i also feel like it kinda dries out the hair after some time of use. it smells pretty good and it's just like any other shampoo i wouldn't recommend this product
Kathleen M.
Plano
I love this shampoo and conditioner it really keeps my hair healthy and shiny. I love the volume it give my hair. I like this one better than suave I feel like suave only leaves my hair rough
Briana A.
grovetown
Very well product. Moisturizer was amazing in my hair after using it. I use it about twice a week. I purchased it from CVS.
chaymae y.
Oujda
agran oil is one of the most beneficial oils for the hair so this shampoo and conditioner are the best of you want more volume and texture in your hair the smell is so nice and the packaging is so cool
Holly M.
I like the feeling of my hair after using this. I like the smell and my hair felt extra hydrated when styling it. I bought it at a local hair supply store.  I have very thick curly hair and tend to use it around 3 times a week. I would buy it again for sure.
Noura B.
Argan oil is one of the most perfect oil it have lot of good stuffs and the results can be clear after just 3 or 5 uses ! It just perfect
Kola M.
I love this duo , it leaves your hair smelling great and super soft and easy to brush through. I find it's great for my curly hair.