Agadir Total Hair Care Kit uploaded by Veronica A.

BY AGADIR

Made With Certified Argan Oil Ideal For Use On All Hair Types This Agadir Total Haircare Kit Includes: Agadir&Trade; Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo (12 Fl. Oz / 355 Ml) Sulfate Free Anti-Color Fade For Long Lasting Hair Color Mild, Luxurious Lather Conditions, Smoothes, Shines Ideal For Use On All Hair Types Daily Moisturizing Shampoo Is Sulfate And Paraben Free And Very Gentle On Color Treated Hair.&Nbsp; This Color Preserving Formula Will Keep Your Hair Looking Great, Even After Several Shampoos.&Nbsp; Hair Will Feel Moisturized, Smooth And Conditioned.&Nbsp; It Will Feel Silky To The Touch, With A Luminous Shine.&Nbsp; What A Great Aroma... That Will Awaken Your Senses! Agadir&Trade; Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Conditioner (12 Fl. Oz / 355 Ml) Paraben Free / 24 Hour Lasting Shine Repairs And Strengthens Damaged Hair Humidity Resistant Featherweight Formula With Protective Sunscreen Enriched With Anti-Oxidants And Vitamin E Sulfate Free Anti-Color Fade For Long Lasting Hair Color Detangles, Smoothes, Shines And Corrects Dry Frizzy Hair Protects Against Heat And Chemical Damage Daily Moisturizing Ideal For Use On All Hair Types Daily Moisturizing Conditioner Is Sulfate And Paraben Free With Anti Color Fade For Long, Lasting Hair Color.&Nbsp; It Detangles, Smoothes, Shines And Corrects Dry, Frizzy Hair.&Nbsp; Protects Against Heat And Chemical Damage.&Nbsp; The Featherweight Formula With Protective Sunscreen Helps Repair And Strengthen Damaged Hair. Agadir&Trade; Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo Sample (.33 Fl. Oz / 10 Ml) Sulfate And Paraben Free Enriched With Anti-Oxidants And Vitamin E Preserves Hair Color Moisturizes &Amp; Smoothes Controls Frizz With Luminous Shine Agadir&Trade; Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Conditioner Sample (.33 Fl. Oz / 10 Ml) Sulfate And Paraben Free 24 Hour Luminous Shine Repairs Frizz And Strengthens Damaged Hair Enriched With Anti-Oxidants And Vitamin E Agadir&Trade; Argan Oil Hair Treatment (2.25 Fl. Oz / 66.5 Ml) Leaves Hair Smooth, Shiny, Luxurious &Amp; Healthy Ideal For All Hair Types Alcohol Free Instantly Penetrates, Moisturizes, Shines. Corrects Frizzies, Conditions, Humidity Resistant Agadir&Trade; Argan Oil Spray Treatment (5.1 Fl. Oz / 150 Ml) Instantly Repairs And Adds Elasticity To Dry, Damaged, Frizzy Hair Protects Hair Against Heat Appliance And Chemical Damage 24 Hour Lasting Shine Humidity Resistant Speeds Drying Up To 50% With Protective Sunscreen Enriches With Antioxidants And Vitamin E Lightweight Formula Better Coverage On Longer Hair Ideal For All Hair Types Alcohol Free Agadir&Trade; Argan Oil Spray Treatment Has Been Developed Exculsively For The Professional Stylist.&Nbsp; Its Unique Formula Is Based On One Of The Rarest Oils In The World.&Nbsp; This Oil Is Known As Argan Oil Or Argania Spinosa.&Nbsp; It Is 100% Natural And Certified Organic.&Nbsp; This Amazing, Leave-In Treatment Provides Hair With A Soft, Silky Feel An Brilliant Shine. Agadir&Trade; Argan Oil Spray Tre see more...

Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
I have this kit and some are great to use, the hair mask is very thick, i thought it was a defective one but seems to help with damage from heating tools. I love the finishing spray makes my hair smell incredible and leaves a shiny (non-greasy) finish.
Lauren A.
Mobile, AL
The agadir hair oil is absolutely amazing! I have bought the Argan oil several times ! I do have oily hair but it seems to balance out my body's natural oil production! It is a little pricey but a bottle lasts such a long time! Great product!
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
From this brand I've only tried the leave in conditioner. I have curly hair so whatever helps tame the mane I will love. I try to use it twice a month and leave my hair free of freeze and silky :)
Veronica A.
York , PA
I had the privilege of working with them in a photo shoot and I was delighted with their products
Mayra L.
Fremont, CA
Only 83 dollars for all these hair care product seems fair . And the cheapest price .

Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW HOW COOL IS THIS IS A LOT OF PRODUCT JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANY ONE CAN USE AND HOW DOSE IT BENEFIT YOU FOR YOUR HAIR WOW I WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS IN MY DREAM VOXBOX THIS WOULD BE SO COOL
Victoria S.
Anderson, SC
Oh my goodness this entire line is amazing. One, everything smells so good. Two, it's affordable. Three, it works SOOOO GOOD! I'm a cosmetologist and I use these products on my hair at home AND my girls in the salon. It's the best stuff ever!
Amanda L.
i love thus kit love the way it does my hair  the feel i use this daily alot really i love it i love it this kit is great i buy mine online ir Walmart company my hair is straight and long it does wonders to mine its perfect recommended to anyone
Astrid M.
Jacksonville, NC
I own this collection and let me tell you, it is AMAZING! It last a very long time too! The smell is sooo good! You will be getting compliments left and right! It lives up to its name. My hair is super silky soft and shiny!
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I haven't tried all of these but the oil smells great my hair was literally changed.luv the bottle and writhing easy to read. Hope to try more soon
Hannah W.
Nacogdoches, TX
Does this work well for color treated hair?
Allycia H.
Stephentown
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so most products say they'll reduce or completely fix split-ends. How does this collection compare?
Claudiana O.
Monsenhor Tabosa - Ce - BR
Que sonho! Eu queria muito!!
Claudiana O.
Monsenhor Tabosa - Ce - BR
Que sonho! Eu queria muito!!
Bárbara S.
Miami, Florida
I using this for oily hair?