BY AGADIR

Anti Color Fade For Long Lasting Hair Color. Deep Repair. Smoothes. Strengthens. Protects. Shines. Ideal for Use on all Hair Types Keratin Protein Moisture Masque repairs badly, damaged hair from hot tools and chemical services in just a few treatments.  Enriched with antioxidants, vitamin E and keratin protein to nourish and mend split ends and frizzies back to life with elasticity, easy combing and luxurious shine. Humidity resistant and dries hair 40% faster. No Animal Testing. see more...

• Does this product work and does it leave it hair greasy5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie C.
Manchester, KY
I can’t say enough about this product! It’s amazing and super inexpensive. I have dry hair and it’s helped so much with that. It’s safe for color treated hair as well. It had brought life back to my hair. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Britney B.
Vancouver, WA
Easily one of my favorite hair masques. A little bit goes a long way even with my thicker hair. It keeps my hair feeling healthy and clean. Plus I only use it once a month. Totally worth sitting around looking like a troll doll to feel my hair is healthy and hydrated. Super satisfied.
Taliyah M.
DET
THE Agadir MOISTURE Masque is so great for my type of hair when I frist tried it was so soothing for my hair it like I'm in a spa and I will definitely but this  product again I LOVE IT SO MUCH YESS I GOT MINE AT TARGET GO get your you will loveeeeeeeeeee it.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
I use this product every time I wash my hair and it needs a little extra softness. It leaves my hair looking and feeling hydrated and makes me less worried about using heating tools. I also love that this product last forever since you only need a small amount each use.
Filomena D.
Jersey City, NJ
Agadir's masque is a must all year round.
Great in the winter for hydration, shine and beautiful hair. Perfect in the summer to restore the vitality of my curls after swimming in salt water or pools full of chlorine.
Ashleigh G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
So I bought this, not knowing what it was or how to use it. One purchase I never regret making! It rehydrates. It rejuvenates. It is absolutely necessary in my weekly routine. If you use too often, it can break your hair off so I do one weekly use. But I love it.
Koree B.
 This product did nothing for my hair. It kept my hair dry and heavy. May work for other hair types. I did not get the shine, lightness, all day moisture and softness as I do with Cantu or Shea Moisture products

Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
I absolutely am In love with this treatment. I had a bad experience with a loreal product the night before and decided my hair needed some protein. I applies out of the shower to towel dried hair. let sit in a shower cap for about 30 minutes and rinsed. It didn't really feel amazing or anything. I blew dry and flat ironed my hair and holy cow the results were better than a salon. My hair was sleek pin straight, shiny, smelled so good and stayed that way for 4 straight days with no touch ups or dry shampoo because my hair never got greasy! This is holy grail for me I love it sooooooooooo much.
Cecilia M.
Tried this a long time ago and it was amazing! Definitely something you should get if you wanna give your hair a little extra love this will help so much my hair felt amazing after!
Yahaira A.
Kissimmee, FL
Loved this hair masque!!! I have thick curly hair and it worked wonders!! It was a little pricey , but worth it!!! Quality over quantity any day!!! Packaging comes in a decent size .. Overall I was satisfied with product :)-
lisa l.
Does this product work and does it leave it hair greasy