BY AGADIR

Anti Color Fade For Long Lasting Hair Color. Deep Repair. Smoothes. Strengthens. Protects. Shines. Ideal for Use on all Hair Types Keratin Protein Moisture Masque repairs badly, damaged hair from hot tools and chemical services in just a few treatments.  Enriched with antioxidants, vitamin E and keratin protein to nourish and mend split ends and frizzies back to life with elasticity, easy combing and luxurious shine. Humidity resistant and dries hair 40% faster. No Animal Testing. see more...

• Does this product work and does it leave it hair greasy5 Answers
Kyrsty R.
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
I absolutely am In love with this treatment. I had a bad experience with a loreal product the night before and decided my hair needed some protein. I applies out of the shower to towel dried hair. let sit in a shower cap for about 30 minutes and rinsed. It didn't really feel amazing or anything. I blew dry and flat ironed my hair and holy cow the results were better than a salon. My hair was sleek pin straight, shiny, smelled so good and stayed that way for 4 straight days with no touch ups or dry shampoo because my hair never got greasy! This is holy grail for me I love it sooooooooooo much.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Bloomingdale, IL
Great product. Helped restore moisture, shine and bounce to my hair. I apply it in the shower, west s shower cap while I am doing thing around the house. Then I apply a lie heat from my blow dryer for about 5 minutes then rinse. Ta-da, beautiful hair
Riveka D.
Riveka D.
Best hair mask i have ever had! I have extremely curly hair and whenever i used this my curls would look so hydrated and full! Even after i bleached my hair it still felt amazing after this mask. I HIGHLY recommend this product
Yahaira A.
Yahaira A.
Kissimmee, FL
Loved this hair masque!!! I have thick curly hair and it worked wonders!! It was a little pricey , but worth it!!! Quality over quantity any day!!! Packaging comes in a decent size .. Overall I was satisfied with product :)-
Sky F.
Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
Left my hair smelling so good u just have to be careful in how much u apply or your hair is going to greasy but it leaves my hair feel so health I use it every time I wash my hair n I leave it in my hair over night
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Riverview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super dry hair from bleaching (natural hair is black and am currently blonde), this hair mask keeps my hair hydrated and healthy. It helps prevent breakage too. Awesome, awesome!
Briana Q.
Briana Q.
Had my curls so hydrated and bouncy and soft. I love hair masque and deep conditioners. I try to stay natural alot
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my hair feeling really healthy and shiny. smells great too! not too expensive either
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought this, not knowing what it was or how to use it. One purchase I never regret making! It rehydrates. It rejuvenates. It is absolutely necessary in my weekly routine. If you use too often, it can break your hair off so I do one weekly use. But I love it.
Taliyah M.
Taliyah M.
DET
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE Agadir MOISTURE Masque is so great for my type of hair when I frist tried it was so soothing for my hair it like I'm in a spa and I will definitely but this  product again I LOVE IT SO MUCH YESS I GOT MINE AT TARGET GO get your you will loveeeeeeeeeee it.
lisa l.
lisa l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work and does it leave it hair greasy