BY AGADIR

Anti Color Fade For Long Lasting Hair Color. Deep Repair. Smoothes. Strengthens. Protects. Shines. Ideal for Use on all Hair Types Keratin Protein Moisture Masque repairs badly, damaged hair from hot tools and chemical services in just a few treatments.  Enriched with antioxidants, vitamin E and keratin protein to nourish and mend split ends and frizzies back to life with elasticity, easy combing and luxurious shine. Humidity resistant and dries hair 40% faster. No Animal Testing. see more...

• Does this product work and does it leave it hair greasy5 Answers
Cecilia M.
Tried this a long time ago and it was amazing! Definitely something you should get if you wanna give your hair a little extra love this will help so much my hair felt amazing after!
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
leaves your hair soooo soft and flowy i definitely reccomend because my hair is tough to keep detangled and moisturized and this does the job if your looking for something hydrating try Agadir Moisture Masque.....Try it great for wavy,kinky and curly hair!
Britney B.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily one of my favorite hair masques. A little bit goes a long way even with my thicker hair. It keeps my hair feeling healthy and clean. Plus I only use it once a month. Totally worth sitting around looking like a troll doll to feel my hair is healthy and hydrated. Super satisfied.
Paige G.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every time I wash my hair and it needs a little extra softness. It leaves my hair looking and feeling hydrated and makes me less worried about using heating tools. I also love that this product last forever since you only need a small amount each use.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought this, not knowing what it was or how to use it. One purchase I never regret making! It rehydrates. It rejuvenates. It is absolutely necessary in my weekly routine. If you use too often, it can break your hair off so I do one weekly use. But I love it.
Taliyah M.
DET
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE Agadir MOISTURE Masque is so great for my type of hair when I frist tried it was so soothing for my hair it like I'm in a spa and I will definitely but this  product again I LOVE IT SO MUCH YESS I GOT MINE AT TARGET GO get your you will loveeeeeeeeeee it.
hunter j.
Germantown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this whnever I bleach my hair to protect it from too much damage! It helps to keep my hair looking and feeling healthy after bleaching and styling! Smells great and is worth the price for how much product you get! I buy it every time I run out!
Koree B.
 This product did nothing for my hair. It kept my hair dry and heavy. May work for other hair types. I did not get the shine, lightness, all day moisture and softness as I do with Cantu or Shea Moisture products

Filomena D.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Agadir's masque is a must all year round.
Great in the winter for hydration, shine and beautiful hair. Perfect in the summer to restore the vitality of my curls after swimming in salt water or pools full of chlorine.
Courtney D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my hair so soft. It looks so shiny I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
lisa l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work and does it leave it hair greasy