BY AGADIR

Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment 5.1 oz A spray version of the Hair Treatment, Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment tends to be easier to apply for those with longer hair lengths, but can be used on any hair type or length. Formulated with 100% pure certified Argan oil, it will condition hair while providing protection from thermal styling and UV exposure. It smoothes and nourishes hair with Vitamin E, Lineolic Acid, unsaturated essential fatty acids and Omega-9. Instantly repairs and adds elasticity to dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Instantly penetrates into the hair shaft without weighing hair down. Protects hair against heat appliances and chemical damage. Hydrates, conditions, smoothes and shines. Ideal for use with flat irons, blow dryers and other heat appliances. see more...

Rachel K.
Shreveport, LA
I bought the full size oil from my stylist and loved it so much that when I saw the purse size I had to have it. The spray doesn't quite work as well as the oil that comes in the bottle but on the high humidity days here in the south the spray comes in quite handy. I spray a little bit in my hair and smooth it down and the frizz goes down. Start at the ends, as that where it's n ended most and the. Just a little bit on the frizziest parts to smooth. It definitely helps for a quick fix. This is my go to oil for my hair. A bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.
Stephanya C.
Rockville, MD
OMG, I worked with L'Oreal and got to try this product (this is a travel spray of their oil) I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS! I can not imagine i would ever like a oil spray so much but this is great. smells wonderful and leaves a nice shine. BEWARE: DO NOT OVER SPRAY! too much product will leave hair greasy but if you spray far away enough or even on your hands and run it through your ends not your scalp, it works miracles.
Alyssa N.
Asbury Park, NJ
I really like this oil spray. I use it very sparingly, because I have pretty fine, straight hair and if I use too much of anything I am usually left with a residue of some sort or just an oily look. When my ends are feeling frayed or dead, I spritz this on to make them look shiny and stay looking put together. It also works well if my hair is static-y that day and helps in keeping the hair from floating, lol.
Logan A.
Jacksonville, FL
I wash my hair and use products/styling tools in it often, and I've found that this routine often leaves my hair frizzy and damaged. This spray restores life back to my hair! I spray this into my wet hair after every shower, as well as all over my hair after using styling products to tame frizz. It's definitely my go-to hair product!
Tina A.
Colonia, NJ
This stuff leaves my hair SO shiny and smooth. I've been using it along with the shampoo and conditioner and its honestly amazing. My hair used to be really damaged from dyeing it and straightening it, but as soon as I started using these products my hair has been so soft. The price is worth it in my book.
Cara S.
Already an amazing product, perfect size to carry around in my bag between class and work or overnignt at a friends. Really lasted a while, I have long semi-thick hair which I curl or straighten, usually only needing 2 sprays for touch-ups. Spray nozzle also distributes product evenly huuuuge plus!
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
In love with this. It does not leave an oily residue and it does not look oily at all. I have this in my bad with me at all times I sometimes use it as a cover up if I'm having a bad hair day I spray this and throw it in a pony. Not telling you to do it but that's what I do at times
Andy L.
I love Agadir argan oil spray. I use it everyday. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking, it tames my frizz, and it doesn't weigh down my hair. This is absolutely the best product you can use for your hair. I would recommend this to anyone, no matter the hair type.
Adina D.
Hyattsville, MD
Having kinky, natural hair that needs a good bit of moisture to stay soft and pliable, I tried Agadir Argan Oil Spray because I'd heard great things about the Agadir Argan Oil line and wanted to try it out for myself. The oil spray left my hair feeling soft and shiny all day without feeling weighing it down or feeling greasy. The scent is light and pleasant.
Laura L.
Pomona, CA
I absolutely love it. It keeps my hair nice and healthy. It not just feels but looks too. I dye my hair so often so this product help so much.it brings back what I take away from my hair. I love the scent. I think that is what got me hooked in the first place.