BY AGADIR

Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment 5.1 oz A spray version of the Hair Treatment, Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment tends to be easier to apply for those with longer hair lengths, but can be used on any hair type or length. Formulated with 100% pure certified Argan oil, it will condition hair while providing protection from thermal styling and UV exposure. It smoothes and nourishes hair with Vitamin E, Lineolic Acid, unsaturated essential fatty acids and Omega-9. Instantly repairs and adds elasticity to dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Instantly penetrates into the hair shaft without weighing hair down. Protects hair against heat appliances and chemical damage. Hydrates, conditions, smoothes and shines. Ideal for use with flat irons, blow dryers and other heat appliances. see more...

sandra r.
It was not a great product but it was not that bad. Was not what I expected from this product but it was a little good
Marissa C.
Lowellville, OH
This product is awesome because it never makes my hair feel greasy, while it still increases shine and makes my hair look healthy
Nikolette A.
Augusta, GA
This is a glorious hair oil. It's not too greasy, but it still gives a great healthy shine. It lasts forever as you don't have to use much at all. It works for myself with straight, fine and as well as my son with type 3 curls. It smells and feels great.
Rachel K.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the full size oil from my stylist and loved it so much that when I saw the purse size I had to have it. The spray doesn't quite work as well as the oil that comes in the bottle but on the high humidity days here in the south the spray comes in quite handy. I spray a little bit in my hair and smooth it down and the frizz goes down. Start at the ends, as that where it's n ended most and the. Just a little bit on the frizziest parts to smooth. It definitely helps for a quick fix. This is my go to oil for my hair. A bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for.
darcy o.
Gillette, WY
LOOOOVE THIS STUFF! It smells amazing. A little goes a LONG way! Also, the spray really does add a TON of shine to your hair without weighing it down!
Gina A.
The only thing I use on my hair. Lightweight. Perfect for using before heat styling and then as finishing spray
Rachelle S.
New Orleans, LA
Love this oil! I am a cosmetologist and used this product often. When this oil spray came out I knew I would love it. Not too heavy and gives me a wonderful shine. And smells great too!
Sharon J.
Washington, GA
Love this! It smells lovely, and I apply it on top of other leave in conditioners to lock them in before drying. I also put it on the ends of my hair when it's dry. I do think it's effective. It certainly gives a shine! Yes, I will always have this on hand.
Tina A.
Colonia, NJ
This stuff leaves my hair SO shiny and smooth. I've been using it along with the shampoo and conditioner and its honestly amazing. My hair used to be really damaged from dyeing it and straightening it, but as soon as I started using these products my hair has been so soft. The price is worth it in my book.
Jacqueline S.
I really like this product because I feel like it really tames my hair (my hair tends to get frizzy and just all over the place). The spray is light and seems to really deliver what it says. The only thing I have a complain about is the smell, I'm not a big fa of it. Other than that it's definitely worth it!