Agadir Hair Shield 450 Creme 10-ounce Treatment uploaded by Jaimee M.

BY AGADIR

Agadir Argan Oil Hair Shield 450 Plus Intense Creme Treatment contains antioxidants and heat-activated Shock Protein. Shock Protein is activated by the heat from your styling tool to target damaged strands and help repair and condition hair. Immediately targets the damaged areas Helps repair, protect, hydrate and condition Heat protection up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit Size: 10 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Other ingredients: Purified water (aqua), propylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, clycerin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, isosterayl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, argania spinosa kernel oil, steardimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed wheat protein, pisum sativum (PEA) extract, khaya senegalensis bark extract, pyridoxine HCI, octyl methoxycinnamate, sorbitan monooleate, pvp, myristamidopropyl pgdimonium chloride phosphate, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acryiate crosspolymer, glycoproteins, mannitol, histidine HCI, adeninedinucleotide, aspartic acid, disodium succinate, arginine, cyclodextrin, dextrin, yeast extract, acetyl tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, fragrance (parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jodie A.
Jodie A.
I love anything Agadir so much & have for years! The scent is perfection, like warm amber & honey. 450+ is one of their newer products and I must say it is amazing. It's heat activated and helps to protect your hair from getting damaged by your blow dryer and straightener, especially if you use those every day. It works great on my fine & straight hair. I recommend it to everyone!
Lina💋 C.
Lina💋 C.
Bronx
My Stylist Used This On Much Hair Once Before Roller Setting It. It has a nice scent and my hair was shiny after it was done.
Only Gave It 3 stars Because I've Only Used It Once & It was not bad. Need to use it more for a better review. But my first time using it wasn't bad.
Kari D.
Kari D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I have very fragile hair and this product was amazing. It protected my hair and left it so soft and silky. The pump is definitely a great feature as well. The smell is amazing. Not too perfumed. Definitely recommend this to anyone, especially those with damaged hair.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I have used this product in my hair fr a few weeks and it's actually ( surprisingly) very mosturixing and easier to blow dry my hair . Gives a lot of moisture and shine , and it comes in a yellow vibrant packing . Definetly worth the try , and will satisfied you ... maybe even leave you for more .
Carina q.
Carina q.
It's the best treatment ever! The package is great. It make you hair feel soft and silky. It's smell like heaven . It protect your hair. It pricey but well worth it. I will purchase it again. This product everyone should have.
Tasha g.
Tasha g.
mesquite, TX
My sister bought this for me from a salon. I tried it and it just wasn't for my hair type made it more oily. But on here it did awesome. Vane in a cute bottle though from target.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Owasso, OK
I  wasn't especially impressed.  I got the same results from a packet at family dollar for a dollar.  For the price I expected more
Melony L.
Melony L.
I like the light oil and moisture it gives my hair. My hair can be pretty dey from being colored so an oil is essential.
Jaimee M.
Jaimee M.
Again rare for me to find good hair product this is a must have for me. Im on my 2nd bottle just after a year. Best companion for hair straightning i straighten my hair at least once a week an this helps so much very good for thick coarse hair runs around $29 which is cheap for 10oz an for how long it last i LOVE this stuff
Rommy R.
Rommy R.
Crema de aceite de argan con antioxidantes, lo mejor para nuestro cabello. Deja nuestras ondas difinidas , cabello radiante y con un aroma delicioso. Ojo no es grasoso