BY AGADIR

Tea C.
Los Angeles
This is a must hair for me and all of my clients, I love how this softens your hair with out weighing it down also giving a nice natural shine that last all day.  Wouldn't recommend using everyday maybe every other day unless you shampoo everyday, because it will cause build up.
Michelle S.
I fell in love with this product the first time I use it. I put it on after I wash my hair to keep the moisture and it's just perfect, not heavy at all. One more thing I love about this product is the smell. I'm telling you this thing is amazing. Perfect for natural curly hair.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
One of my absolute favorites! The convenience for travel is what I like best, but I love all Agadir products and I am definitely a promoter for life. If you're unsure and don't want to pay for the full size, try this travel pack and you'll fall in love!
Mj G.
I actually don't like the product that much. I got a sample from a professional beauty store and when I  tried it it left my hair with a dry sort of texture. Did not used the other packets, I won't buy it.
Misty K.
Rexburg, ID
I travel with these everywhere I go. Especially to hot and humid places where I need to keep my hair tamed. I have bi-racial hair and this really tames my hair and makes it feel soooo silky and soft.
Elise B.
This kit is the best when I go away from town, just pack it in my case (use zip lock bag Just in case, I'd it spills) and I get to keep my hair nice and can easily care for it!
Victoria A.
I absolutely love this product! I commonly use it right after I get out of the shower. It makes hair very shiny and smooth. Additionally, it eliminated frizz and leaves hair drying nicely. Not only does this product do the unthinkable, it has a great scent!
Lauren S.
Benton, AR
This hair oil is amazing. It's super great for combatting frizz. The scent is so nice and the package is unique. It is a little pricey yet worth it.
Nicole S.
This is my all time favorite oil for hair! It doesn't make it greasy and smells amazing! It also leaves your hair feeling so soft
Lindsey N.
This product smells great.  It wasn't as soft on my hair as other products that I have used.  I would use it again though.