BY AGADIR

Agadir Argan Oil Volumizing Styling & Sculpting Gel 8.7 oz Xtreme Hold see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emma H.
Emma H.
Millstadt, IL
This is definitely not one of the best oil gel products I've encountered in my life. While it did give my hair a beautiful shine, the gel didn't hold very well. It had a very nice scent, which is better than I can say about several hair gels I've sampled before. I guess it does depend on your hair style, though, so give it a try!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
I love this hair product. I use it each day after I dry my hair! This product not only protects my hair of heat it gives it a little extra shine. I would recommend using this if you are wanting to make your hair and head a little more happy.
Reniel S.
Reniel S.
It smells so good and feels great in my hair. It keeps my hair shining all day, but it's really oily in my hands. But that's my only thing I don't like. I like how I can use this before, during, and after my style.
Taisha P.
Taisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Agadir argan oil gel is used by my whole family because we are all natural. This gel does not leave your hair dry and brittle like other gels have done in the past. I also love the smell.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Stephenville, TX
This gel helps my hair to not frizz and makes it silky and shinny. It is also very healthy for your hair, my hair is very long and I use this stuff after I use a straightener on it.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Richmond, KY
This product is great it makes my hair silky soft and it is way better than other products last way longer. My hair is fine too. great product for a nice silky soft shine.
Madie T.
Madie T.
Kokomo, IN
The argon oil by Agadir is my favorite styling product ever! It makes my hair feel so smooth. It looks like I just left the salon every time I use it!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Madison Hts, MI
Love Argan oil! Adagir makes such a good product at an affordable price. I definitely would recommend using it if you have damaged hair.
Carol V.
Carol V.
Niagara, WI
Very happy with product...doesn't weigh my hair down...recommended to me by my daughter who is a hair stylist
ju B.
ju B.
Niles, MI
Works good on my hair when styling in different ways. Never wears off until hair is brushed or combed out.