BY AGADIR

Agadir Argan Oil Volumizing Styling & Sculpting Gel 8.7 oz Xtreme Hold see more...

Emma H.
Emma H.
Millstadt, IL
This is definitely not one of the best oil gel products I've encountered in my life. While it did give my hair a beautiful shine, the gel didn't hold very well. It had a very nice scent, which is better than I can say about several hair gels I've sampled before. I guess it does depend on your hair style, though, so give it a try!
angela g.
angela g.
Winter Park, FL
Yay ! Who invented this? I love this product as it saves me a step. I've tried other Argan oil products and Agadir is simply the best I have wary, curly red hair that is just exactly what argan works on. BTW this also smells great. I am very picky about hair products you won't be disappointed.
Mona S.
Mona S.
Clearwater, FL
Its been almost 5 years I'm using agadir oil and its just super soft and tangle free. whenever I'm in hot climate my hair tends to get coarse. Agadir is my life safer for my curly and thick hair. It does work well with straightener as well. Super straight and soft.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
I love this hair product. I use it each day after I dry my hair! This product not only protects my hair of heat it gives it a little extra shine. I would recommend using this if you are wanting to make your hair and head a little more happy.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Tampa , Fl
Another essential product you most try!

I use this after I've blow dried my hair.. I mainly concentrate it in the lower half of my ends to keep them looking polished and hydrated! Works wonderful and smells delicious!!
Reniel S.
Reniel S.
It smells so good and feels great in my hair. It keeps my hair shining all day, but it's really oily in my hands. But that's my only thing I don't like. I like how I can use this before, during, and after my style.
Taisha P.
Taisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Agadir argan oil gel is used by my whole family because we are all natural. This gel does not leave your hair dry and brittle like other gels have done in the past. I also love the smell.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Stephenville, TX
This gel helps my hair to not frizz and makes it silky and shinny. It is also very healthy for your hair, my hair is very long and I use this stuff after I use a straightener on it.
I love this gel! It provides a nice hold and defines my curly hair. A little goes a long way. I also use it to slick my hair and it never gets flaky, definitely a staple of mine.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Richmond, KY
This product is great it makes my hair silky soft and it is way better than other products last way longer. My hair is fine too. great product for a nice silky soft shine.