BY AGADIR

Agadir Argan Oil Volumizing Styling & Sculpting Gel 8.7 oz Xtreme Hold see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carol V.
Niagara, WI
Very happy with product...doesn't weigh my hair down...recommended to me by my daughter who is a hair stylist
Chelsea G.
Bryan, TX
Absolutely love how my hair feels after I use this! I generally use it every other day because my hair gets oily if I use it daily. Helps analog with split ends.
Hannah J.
I love this hair product. I use it each day after I dry my hair! This product not only protects my hair of heat it gives it a little extra shine. I would recommend using this if you are wanting to make your hair and head a little more happy.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my hair slightly greasy. it does well conditioning my hair and it feels great. Just don't apply to much
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
I discovered this at Sally's Beauty Supply when I purchased a small sample size. I usually put it on the ends of hair. It keeps hair glossy and helps keep my split ends from being frizzed.
Trellanee R.
Brewton , AL
It works great very good for curls very defining nourishing brings out the national texture of your hair
Martina O.
Skokie, IL
Its GREAT! I use with the flat iron or curling iron. Makes my hair nice straight and shine. Nice smell too.
Taylor N.
Benson
I love the way this oil makes my hair feel. Healthy and soft!! It really helps prevent further damage to my constant heat exposed hair.The scent is amazing.
angela g.
Winter Park, FL
Yay ! Who invented this? I love this product as it saves me a step. I've tried other Argan oil products and Agadir is simply the best I have wary, curly red hair that is just exactly what argan works on. BTW this also smells great. I am very picky about hair products you won't be disappointed.
Jamie
This worked so well for my hair. Really helped reduce dryness in my hair, gave it more shine, and overall feels healthier after using this product.