Agadir Argan Oil Spritz Styling Finishing Spray, 8 Ounce uploaded by Ani S.

BY AGADIR

Gives Fullness, Volume Style Control Ideal for use on all hair types Anti Color Fade for Long, Lasting Hair Color 5 Non-Aerosol 3 Humidity Resistant 1 Luxurious Shine 2 24 Hour Hold 9 Sulfate and Paraben Free 10 Enriched with Antioxidants 8 Protective Sunscreen 6 No Flaking or Build-up. No More Frizz 7 Fills, Smoothes, Seals Hairs Surface What a great aroma. that will awaken your senses! Sold exclusively by professional salons. This product meets 55% VOC regulations. Not tested on Animals. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristle B.
I use this on the very ends of my hair because they are very dry from color damage. Id say it works just as well as any other hair oil I have tried. I use it every day and id say its very effective in making my ends feel soft.I would definitely buy it again.
Rebecca (.
I swear by this product!! It leaves my hair smelling soo good and feeling soo smooth!! I can literally put it in at anytime, in the morning when its wet, or before i am about to curl it. It always feels so amazing after.
Viviana T.
Montclair , CA
Great product for dry hair. It adds a shine and I feel like it makes your hair feel a little more healthy. I use it maybe twice a month when I straighten my hair or when my hair is looking a little too dry.
Ani S.
This hairspray tames my curls and maintains my style for the entire day!When I first started using this I was surprised at how soft and touchable my hair is. I also sue Lanze keratin healing oil and at 1/2 the price I recommend the Agadir.
Yelena L.
This is a great product to use after you wash your hair and defuse it to keep your curls or waves firm and smelling good! I like to use it as a little mist or sprtiz in between blow drying. It works great at keeping my curls lasting all day and in place. It also smells divine like the other Agadir products and has no sulfates or parabens!
Lauren N.
I used this product for a while and it was great! My hair always felt amazing and looked so shiny. I would still be using this product if my hair hadn't changed so much when I has my son. Now my hair reacts differently and it makes me so sad! This was one of my fav products!
Camil M.
Anderson, AL
All time fave finishing spray.  Elegant and light with just enough shine. Great price, and if you're lucky you can find in travel size too.
Makenzie R.
Danville, VA
This product holds my hair without being too firm and crunchy. And even better it smells wonderful
karolina b.
bowmanville, ON
I love love the finishing spray. It makes my hair look so shiny and smooth!  I absolutely need all the help I can get and this product certainly does help
Sarah S.
Barrie, ON
I have natural curly hair that is so dry.  I really liked this blend and the fact that it is a spray bottle just made it that more awesome.