Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment

by Agadir

Instantly Repairs and Adds Elasticity to Dry, Damaged, Frizzy Hair Hydrates, Conditions, Smooth, Shines Protects Hair Against Heat Appliance and Chemical Damage Ideal for all Hair Types Alcohol Free 24 hour lasting shine  Humidity resistant Speeds drying up to 50% With protective sunscreen Enriches with antioxidants and Vitamin E Lightweight formula Better coverage on longer hair Not tested on animals. ;

Est ce que cette marque est marocaine? Je suis du Maroc le seul pay où se plante Argane et je trouve que le prix de ce produit est un peu moins cher par rapport au pris de huile d argan cosmetique au maroc
How well does this work? I've heard good and bad stories
How long does it take to see improvement in your hair?
Start your review of Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment!
Product Highlights
“be careful though, to much can make your hair look greasy.” in reviews
“I use this when i flat iron my hair, its very light weight doesnt weigh ur hair down.” in reviews
“...it also has some other weird chemicals, which you can strongly smell, would recommend pure argan oil though , not sure if Agadir have it ” in reviews
“It's light weight and never weights the hair down and you can't beat the smell either.” in reviews
“I have very frizzy and dry hair and this is my miracle product.” in reviews
La Grange, NC
Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment is ideal for applying to longer hair lengths for ease in coverage, enabling protection from heat appliances and a smoother comb through. Instantly repairs and adds elasticity to dry, damaged and frizzy hair. Hydrates, conditions, smoothes and shines. Protects hair against heat appliances and chemical damage. I use this before using heat tools like blow dryer or flat iron. It says it can cut drying time in half. The best part is the spray is so lightweight.
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg I LOVE this product!!! It’s my absolute favorite, and that says a lot because I have boxes full of hair products. I try everything because my hair is platinum blonde so it’s very dry and damaged. This spray transforms my dry hair into nice silky smooth and shiny! It’s a perfect dry, fine mist that doesn’t leave and greasiness or heaviness. I use it on my 2 year old sons super tight curled hair and it makes his hair stay so beautiful and not frizzy. He’s mixed so his hair is very curly and very beautiful. This is the ONLY product I’ve used that works this good and keeps my hair nice until I wash it. Plus, the price is only near $10-13!!!!!! A MUST HAVE!!!!!!! 10 STARS!!!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Arabi , LA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I purchased this product when I got my hair cut and colored last year, I really love the smell but I have to say that I have really thick and long hair and a few pump's while my hair is wet,then I put a few more after I dry it and it keeps the frizz away and keeps my hair the way I style it last All day in this Louisiana weather is really a miracle
Pawtucket , RI
This is my favorite spray treatment. I purchased it on Amazon and I haven't stopped using it since. I use it every time I blow-dry my hair. It is inexpensive and well worth the price. It helps to reduce frizz and leaves your hair smelling fabulous afterwards.
Marshall, TX
I love love love this product! It's smells amazing & it leaves my hair looking so smooth and silky! ❤️ it helps to make my hair look healthy strong from all the chemicals i applied to it. I apply this to my damp hair or before i straighten it as heat protector. It gives me an amazing finish. I highly recommend
Milford, MA
Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment uploaded by Meg M.
i use this products on my bleached hair it makes me feel like its a little more healthy and refreshed! the smell is a bit strong but it comes with 2 samples packs of oil as well and the spray is very big. its alchahol free and has a lot of anti oxidants. i love it!
Lexington, NC
I have thick hair and this product cuts my drying time in half! It also gives my hair a nice shine and soft texture. Just a few sprays is all it takes. This is a must have for my daily routine.
Palmdale, CA
I always use this after my showers for extra health and shine! It really does make the ends of my hair soft and not damaged looking! Very affordable and easy to use! Reccomend fair damp almost dry hair so it soaks up nicely for styling or air dry! Would buy again
Ooltewah, TN
Best product hands down. I have dry thick coarse hair and this product is the best for me. I am a hairstylist and also refer this product to almost all of my clients. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it. I will keep purchasing this product.
Central Falls, RI
I love this product! I used to go to my hair dresser once a week, and she recommended this. I use it when I blow dry my hair, and after I straighten it with the flat iron. It takes care of the frizz, and leaves your hair soft and smells great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...