Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment uploaded by Meg M.Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment uploaded by fatima g.Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment uploaded by Tiffany V.

BY AGADIR

Instantly Repairs and Adds Elasticity to Dry, Damaged, Frizzy Hair Hydrates, Conditions, Smooth, Shines Protects Hair Against Heat Appliance and Chemical Damage Ideal for all Hair Types Alcohol Free 24 hour lasting shine  Humidity resistant Speeds drying up to 50% With protective sunscreen Enriches with antioxidants and Vitamin E Lightweight formula Better coverage on longer hair Not tested on animals. ; see more...

• "I have very frizzy and dry hair and this is my miracle product." in 1 review
  • "It's light weight and never weights the hair down and you can't beat the smell either." in 1 review
  • "I use this when i flat iron my hair, its very light weight doesnt weigh ur hair down." in 1 review
  • "be careful though, to much can make your hair look greasy." in 1 review
  • "this is a really good product, but its not 100 percent pure argan oil , it also has some other weird chemicals, which you can strongly smell, would recommend pure argan oil though , not sure if Agadir have it " in 1 review
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i use this products on my bleached hair it makes me feel like its a little more healthy and refreshed! the smell is a bit strong but it comes with 2 samples packs of oil as well and the spray is very big. its alchahol free and has a lot of anti oxidants. i love it!
Janelle K.
This product is phenomenal when working on my hair. It keeps my frizzy hair in check, smoothes and makes it shiny, and also helps cut dry time down! The only issue I had is after using the product my face would break out about 2 days after initial use.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This is my favorite spray treatment. I purchased it on Amazon and I haven't stopped using it since. I use it every time I blow-dry my hair. It is inexpensive and well worth the price. It helps to reduce frizz and leaves your hair smelling fabulous afterwards.
Wendy T.
Marshall, TX
I love love love this product! It's smells amazing & it leaves my hair looking so smooth and silky! ❤️ it helps to make my hair look healthy strong from all the chemicals i applied to it.
I apply this to my damp hair or before i straighten it as heat protector. It gives me an amazing finish. I highly recommend
Sandy T.
Lexington, NC
I have thick hair and this product cuts my drying time in half! It also gives my hair a nice shine and soft texture. Just a few sprays is all it takes. This is a must have for my daily routine.
Jennifer R.
Palmdale, CA
I always use this after my showers for extra health and shine! It really does make the ends of my hair soft and not damaged looking! Very affordable and easy to use! Reccomend fair damp almost dry hair so it soaks up nicely for styling or air dry! Would buy again
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
Best product hands down. I have dry thick coarse hair and this product is the best for me. I am a hairstylist and also refer this product to almost all of my clients. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it. I will keep purchasing this product.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
I love this product! I used to go to my hair dresser once a week, and she recommended this. I use it when I blow dry my hair, and after I straighten it with the flat iron. It takes care of the frizz, and leaves your hair soft and smells great.
Kierstin T.
Washington, DC
Great for protecting against humidity and a little goes a long way. Be careful not to overspray or it can weigh your hair down and make it greasy. Wouldn't recommend for heat protection but for humidity and frizz control, it does the job!
t p.
i love it! i spray it at my root every night after a shower and when my hair is brushed. it helps my hair grow healthier and thicker, and is extremely easy to use. it’s pretty affordable in my opinion. truly a great must have product.
Courtney B.
Is this worth buying?
Kanah S.
How well does this work? I've heard good and bad stories
Charde W.
This product tends to dry my hair out rather than provide moisture--is this supposed to be used in junction with another product to help moisturize?
Anvita R.
Somerset, NJ
I haven't had luck with this oil spray when it comes to moisture but it does make my hair look healthy and shiny, does the conditioner or the deep hair mask work much better than this?
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Is this argan oil good for curly hair? Does it also help split ends?

Kohl's