BY AGADIR

The Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment (formerly known as Moroccan Gold) features a unique formula made with Argan Oil or Argania Spinosa. This light leave-in treatment instantly penetrates and moisturizes without leaving product build-up. 100-pure pure and natural Leave in treatment provides hair with a soft, silky feel and brilliant shine Instantly penetrates, moisturizes and shines Conditions, corrects frizzes, humidity-resistant Dry and light, never oily or greasy No product build up Size: 4 ounces Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. see more...

Hannah F.
Loveland, CO
Every time I go to my hair stylist she uses this on my hair prior to drying, and then a little bit after it's dry as well. Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff is amazing and does wonders for my hair! I color my hair so it has gotten a little dry and this helps my ends feel so good and smooth and shiny. I don't use it on the top of my head, it will make my roots oily, I just rub a couple drops on the bottom part of my hair. Pretty expensive my my stylist gave it to me at wholesale price so I got a great deal! I would definitly spend the full price on it though now that I know what it does!
Christina M.
Mocksville
This is the stuff for taming frizzy & unmanageable hair.I use it daily and I love it! It smells fantastic and defines my curls.My hair is left feeling so soft and completely frizz free.The price is great and I love that it doesn't make my hair look greasy or weigh it down.
Dani W.
Chattanooga, TN
This makes my ends feel so good! I got sample backers from a hair show and of course went back for more. It only takes a tiny drop so this stuff has lasted me over a year now. It's also Great for extensions.
Laly G.
Weslaco
This oil hair treatment is great! I used to use heat in my hair everyday I would use the blow dryer, straightener, the wand curler you name it. And after some time my hair felt ugly, dry, and just overworked. But this oil helped me a lot with my hair. It leaves it feeling so soft and it completely repaired my damaged hair! I buy this oil at Walmart but I'm pretty sure other stores sell it too.
Brittney M.
My mom owns this shampoo and I've maybe used it twice. But from my experience it smells amazing. Leaves you hair feeling actually clean and more soft My hair has such bad break out when I use different shampoos and This one seem like it really help clean my hair.
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
I've had issues with frizzy and dry hair ever since I put in highlights but this product has probably been the best one that I've tried. It is a lightweight formula but it hydrates my hair and tames my flyaways. My only issue with it is that it's supposed to go on wet hair which makes it really hard to tell how much I'm using
Mackenzie H.
Midwest City, OK
My favorite Oil ever! Works as a heat protectant and speeds up drying time, all of my clients LOVE the smell of this product. As with any oil, make sure you use a small amount. I use a few drops, rub it in my hands, and the start from the ends and go up. I will never stop buying this product! Always recommend To my clients
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
This the best hair oil hands down. Everytime i use this it makes my curls so defined and super soft and moisturized with the best shine I could possible ask for. When I straighten my hair and use this it is easy to manage and flat iron it with ease. It also reduced all my fuzziness and damaged ends. I really love this hair oil.
Amanda M.
Nashville, TN
Although I switch between this and Moroccan Hair oil, but it does seem to actually add moisture to my super dry hair.  It is a bit pricey, so I tend to pick it up at the salon store.  I rub it into damp hair and use it before I blow dry, and I add extra after if needed.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
I got this as a sample somewhere and I remember being super obsessed over it and immediately went to check the price n a full bottle. It was a little pricey for that time in my life but It works WONDERS. Smells fantastic and it really makes a difference in the health of your hair