BY AGADIR #12 in Hair Treatments

Agadir® Argan Oil Hair Treatment has been developed exclusively for the professional stylist. Its unique formula is based on one of the rarest oils of the world. This oil is known as Argan Oil or Argania Spinosa. It is 100% natural and certified organic. This amazing, leave-in treatment provides hair with a soft, silky feel and brilliant shine. Agadir™ Argan Oil Hair Treatment is dry, non-greasy and absorbs instantly into the hair. Hair is nourished, moisturized and strengthened instantly. Excellent for repairing split ends, preventing breakage and color fade.

How To Use:

Apply small amount into palms of hands. Massage into damp hair and style. May apply a few drops to finished hair for added shine and protection.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, CI 47000 (Yellow #11), CI 26100 (Red # 17), Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Hannah F.
Loveland, CO
Every time I go to my hair stylist she uses this on my hair prior to drying, and then a little bit after it's dry as well. Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff is amazing and does wonders for my hair! I color my hair so it has gotten a little dry and this helps my ends feel so good and smooth and shiny. I don't use it on the top of my head, it will make my roots oily, I just rub a couple drops on the bottom part of my hair. Pretty expensive my my stylist gave it to me at wholesale price so I got a great deal! I would definitly spend the full price on it though now that I know what it does!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have tried the agidir hair care, I think I spelled that incorrectly. I used the shampoo and conditioner until gone, my hair was fried from a few level 10 bleaching sessions and this stuff saved my hair. I only tried this during that period in life. It was wonderful, my hair stopped falling out as much . I had less breakage than before i used it. Noticeable difference in the texture of my hair within a week. Would recommend to damaged hair or for curly hair
Marilyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Love love love this amazing miracle product! My Sister is a cosmetologist, so needless to say I am always her tester lol! I use this product once a week for a treatment and also I will put a size size amount in my hair after washing it. It smells like heaven and your hair feels and looks amazing! Wether you straighten or scrunch which I often do. It's pricey but so worth the money. I would compare it to Its a 10 Keratin treatment. I can't and won't live without it.
Houda A.
New York
I lone their hair product
I think anything that has the real argan oil in is amazing there no comparecent to other pruduct
My hair is long wavy and it use to be thin not any more the packaging is very nice
I am very satisfied with it
I recommend it to people
lauren K.
Little elm , TX
Amika is my favorite brand of products! All of there products are amazing for every hair type, but their intense treatment leaves your hair feeling flawless. It’s not too heavy, even on fine hair. It works well with any hair type, and no one would be disappointed
Alexis W.
Hays , KS
The Anika hair Sirum is one of the best i have ever used! Made my hair feel super soft and silky. I only wash my hair about twice a week so most sirums make my hair oily after the first day and this one didn’t. I would definitely buy it again when i do run out!
Ty  .
Amazing! The best product in the market! Great affordable price! Love the packaging! Love everything about this product! No other product can even compete! Purchase it immediately! Why would you wait to buy it!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven , PA
Favorite hair treatment! This is amazing. I can’t believe what is does for my hair. With just a little drop I go from frizzy crazy hair to sleek and shiny hair. Just be careful not to use too much or you can easily make your hair a greasy mess...
Larissa S.
Orem, UT
Makes the hair shine and soft, give it back life t your hair. Have a great smell. With this product you can have a saloon result at home, my original hair color is medium brown and this product had helped me to recover my hair from all the chemicals from many hair colorings.
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I haven't tried this hair mask out yet and brand but i would loved to receive one and try it out and tell y'all after how i feel about it cause i tried so many out but i haven't yet found the right one for my hair.
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
How much is it and where can I purchase.it?
andie D.
Las Vegas
I'm so curious about this
Gladys R.
Were can i buy this product??