Agadir - Argan Oil Hair Shield 450 Plus Spray Treatment 6.7 oz uploaded by Kassandra V.Agadir - Argan Oil Hair Shield 450 Plus Spray Treatment 6.7 oz uploaded by The simple girl by noura ✿.

BY AGADIR

Agadir Argan Oil Hair Shield 450 Plus Spray Treatment gives maximum defense against all heat appliances. It is formulated with extra strength heat protection properties. This product is perfect for blowing hair out as it gives heat protection and instantly protects and repairs hair from further damage. It is free of sulfates, parabens, and alcohol. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Evelia G.
Alhambra, CA
I dyed my hair purple after a year without dying it our putting heat on it so I decided I needed a product to take care of it so I chose this.  I paid about $13 dollars for it which I think it's a decent price.  I use this every time I put heat on my hair I haven't got split ends like I use to before. It also leaves my hair feeling extra soft and it doesn't tangle up.
Emily H.
I love the hair shield formula by Agadir! I use it anytime before I straighten or curl my hair and it always leaves it so silky smooth and soft! It really helps the ends of my hair from becoming damaged and broken. Super reasonable price for what it does!
Kassandra V.
Panorama City
I thoroughly enjoy using this product and probably will continue to use this product as long as it is available to me. Not only did it protect my hair from damage, but left it shiny and healthy looking. You just have to make sure not to use too much or in one spot, otherwise you will end up with oily hair. The best technique I've found on using this myself is to spray all around and lift my hair while doing so to ensure a light and even spray. Oh and I have to mention that the smell is very delightful!
Lauren G.
I was so excited to get this product because it is hard to find products that are ONLY for heat protection without a bunch of other added ingredients and benefits. The reason I want just a plain heat protector without anything added is because I use multiple products at once. This product boasts "protects,repairs, and shines" I should have known when I read shine that it was going to leave my head a big ball of grease! And that's exactly what this product did. My hair is a big greasy mess. After just washing it. UGH! It has a decent smell and I can use it at night as a treatment I guess but overall highly disappointed.
Khorin E.
Binghamton, NY
I requested samples of this product from agadir and immediately tried out the shampoo conditioner and 2 leave ins they sent. I didn't particularly like how dry my hair felt after using these products. Made my hair feel unhealthy.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
This stuff rocks specially if you ft your hair a lot or use a lot of heat it helps your hair stay looking strong and beautiful it is easy to use smells great and isn't expensive at all I buy it all the time
Christy P.
Lubbock, TX
Definitely worth every star I have given it! I use it at home and in the salon. Makes drying time fast and more efficient. Giving a very smooth finish to either fine, thick, and coarse hair. Very satisfied!
Aracelis P.
I love argan oil the scent is just amazing and long lasting and it leaves my hair so silky and soft, its very easy to use just apply to hair before styling and it eliminates dull dry feeling
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
I use this to protect my hair from heat. I would recommend and repurchase this item. I like the smell and the way it leaves my hair feeling smooth.
Dani W.
East Ridge, TN
THE BEST heat protectant out there. I use this on my clients that have super kinky, curly hair and they always buy it after I use it! LOVE IT.