BY AGADIR

Detangles, Shines, Adds Weightless Volume Ideal For Use On All Hair Types Safe For Color Treated Hair Exclusive Agadir Aromatic Complex Panthenol Enriched Sulfate And Paraben Free Feather Light Formula... Does Not Weigh Hair Down Nourishes, Repairs, Smoothes, Strengthens Humidity Resistant, Holds Styles Longer Enriched With Antioxidants And Vitamin E Sold Exclusively By Professional Salons. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Agadir International, Llc And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Agadir International, Llc.&Nbsp; Agadir International, Llc Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Agadir International, Llc Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Bailey P.
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too.
themulattopanda_511 P.
themulattopanda_511 P.
Bancroft
This product makes my hair really soft and shiny and adds volume to my curls.  I love this conditioner it definitely could have a little more soothing and softener to it.  It's very easy to apply and to use.  If you have thick course hair I would definitely recommend this.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
It's very rare to have a conditioner and a volumizing product all in one! Most volumizing products make my hair feel very gritty and hairsprayed. This conditioner still leaves my hair smooth and silky. I would definitely buy this product again!
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Midland, TX
Im so in love with this conditioner even works for greasy hair i mean its pricy but it is wortb it the works and wonders it does to your hair i recomend it yall will love it and aslo easy to apply you dont need alot to soften up and scent and get healthy your hair
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love love love the smell of this conditioner. It's light enough to give you volume but still moisturizing. When I use it, I can't stop smelling my hair. My hair looks extra shiney. My only wish is for bigger bottles. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Ty M.
Ty M.
Camden
This product gave my hair life. It gave me the hair i use to have thanks to my hair thining this product made my hair feel fuller
Emily I.
Emily I.
Loved this product! I would buy it again, I loved how it made my hair feel after for a long lasting shine! Smell was amazing too
Smells nice. Doesn't leave my hair feeling greasing. Got it at Sally's. It's not to pricy, will buy again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gaborone
great smell left on the hair.
lives the hair feeling soft and moisturized.
there`s nothing id change about this product.
i use it every time its wash day that id twice a week.
id buy it again.
Banafsheh A.
Banafsheh A.
Calgary , AB
Loved the Shampoo. Unfortunately we can not get this product in Canada, had to buy it in the States. It smells amazing and makes your hair so soft