BY AGADIR

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Daily Moisturizing Shampoo is sulfate and paraben free and very gentle on color treated hair. This color preserving formula will keep your hair looking great, even after several shampoos. Hair will feel moisturized, smooth and conditioned with a great aroma that will awaken your senses! Size: 12 fl oz. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Target
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Sturgis, MS
I honestly tried this because well.. they had such cute packaging for the sample size packs of the shampoo and conditioner, I couldn't pass it up! Now, as someone with corse hair already- this did not cut it for me. Washing with this left my hair feeling heavy and completely damaged. I decided to give the conditioner a chance, and I fell in love! Any "damage" I was feeling, this completely reversed! I have never had shinier, softer hair! So basically, I don't recommend the shampoo alone.. but pair it with the conditioner and you have a killer combo!
LOY H.
LOY H.
This product is great, I have dry hair that tends to freeze. It really moisturizes your hair leaving it silky and smooth. Smells very good, i bought it at my local drug store. Will definitely buy it again.
Dvanne F.
Dvanne F.
jenison
im using this argan product now and it helps alot in my scalp for 3 months and my hair grow faster! i would love to recommend this products to those who have hairgrowth problem coz it helps alot!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Huntsville, AL
I liked this product a lot. The smell is amazing and my hair felt silky smooth and had great shine! If you have fine hair, this is not the product for you since it would probably weigh down finer hair textures.
Katie P.
Katie P.
This shampoo is amazing. It has helped my dry hair become softer and healthier. It is extremely effect and I have seen results. I have blonde hair that is thick but dry. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Brittany Z.
Brittany Z.
Medina, TX
This is a great shampoo! I have super dry hair so I need a shampoo and conditioner that will really moisturize my hair. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and manageable.
Toni C.
Toni C.
Chico
Great shampoo. Leaves my hair fresh and clean and helps remove product buildup. Moisturizers without leaving hair limp
Yessire E.
Yessire E.
Is a amazing product, for make your hair brilliant, I use this product maybe three or four days for week, my hair in this time it's orange and is semi curly,it's so effective, this shampoo come back the radiance, yes is 100% recommend if you want a pretty hair
Reachel E.
Reachel E.
Toronto
I would use this product because it's a nice and I can use it every 3 weeks for my hair.not really effective for me at all.has a a nice scent and it's a long lasting product.yes I would recommend this product to other people
Ibtissam K.
Ibtissam K.
Casablanca
This prodect is amazing the argan oil is fantastic it changed my hair . My hair was so dry with a lot of problems by not now