Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Nicole M.Agadir Argan Oil Daily Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Ali M.

BY AGADIR

Features: Sulfate Free Anti Color Fade For Long Lasting Hair Color Contains Argan Oil see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Nicole M.
Boston
This is a favorite of mine. It really helps to use both this and the conditioner when my hair is extra dry and frizzy. After the first couple of uses, I noticed a huge difference in how my hair felt and looked. It was no longer dry and was very shiny. One of the best things about this line, is the scent! Is has the most unique scent that will last in my hair for a day or two. I don't use this everyday though because I started to notice a loss in volume and my hair was kind of weighed down. I've worked it into my routine however, and I use it about twice a week.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This product is great for moisturizing dry hair. I use this whenever I feel my hair needs a little extra TLC. It is thick and feels very luxurious. Use for dry scalp for hydrating effects. Overall satisfied and would recommend.
Ashley H.
Elkins Park, PA
I️ usually co-wash but when I️ need to use a regular shampoo this is my main lathering shampoo. I️ love it because it is super moisturizing and also not that expensive for such a great quality. I️ have purchased this product multiple times and will continue to buy again. Definitely recommend if you want moisture in a lathering shampoo
Jodie A.
I love this shampoo, it's my absolute favorite! I'm obsessed with the scent and it subtlety lingers in your hair all day long. I always say if the scent was a perfume, I'd buy it over and over again. The color is a pearlescent peach and you only need a quarter-sized amount to lather (I have really long, fine hair too!), so it last a long time and is worth every drop at $20/bottle which you can find at CVS. It tames frizzy hair & split-ends without taking away volume. Agadir makes my hair so unbelievably shiny and soft, so much that I can tell it's working in the shower. It does not make my hair frizzy in the shower like other shampoos, I can comb through easily before conditioning. Which their conditioner is AMAZING by the way, I don't know what I would do without it. Agadir is a staple in my beauty arsenault and has been since high school. I could not say enough pleasant things about this product and I recommend all of their products (since they are all perfect) to everyone! Great for all hair types especially long, fine hair like mine! Seriously, try Agadir, it will be the best shampoo you've experienced! ♡
Gloria K.
potomac , md
I picked it up at CVS, was kind of expensive for what it was. It has a pleasant citrus type scent, takes a while to finish the product, and most importantly (to me) is sulfate-free. But that's kind of where it stops being good. I'm good about rotating my shampoos, but I've found that this stuff really leaves this gross sticky, oily type residue on my problem scalp. One time I used this twice in a row and my hair just looked greasy way faster that it usually does, not a good look. There's nothing special about this shampoo and don't give in to the argan oil hype, because this also has a lot of alcohol in it which kind of defeats the purpose. Get the real, expensive argan oil in a dropper bottle and put it on the ends of your hair. Overall, this product is really not impressive and I will not be rebuying.
Aiman Z.
The shampoo didn't really go well with my hair. I use it every other day to minimize my hair from drying. I bought it on Amazon and it was delivered promptly. It was packaged nicely, like usual. I would recommend this product to others, but unfortunately, it is not for me.
Sharon G.
Great shampoo. I've been using this one for a while. I have very dry hair and have had a hard time finding one that I really like and I've used everything from Kerastase to Loreal Professional. I'm not crazy about the conditioner though. I don't really use it.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
I just began using this and it's amazing! I bought the shampoo and conditioner bundle from amazon at half the price as Walmart. After using this shampoo and conditioner, I can't imagine changing products anytime soon. This has made my hair so smooth and tangle free. And it smells soooooo good!!
luisa a.
No other shampoo has made my hair so silky, smooth and conditioned as this one.
I color my hair a lot so feeling it soft, and being breakage free is a huge plus for me. I usually get the 1L bottle, it lasts me up to 7 months! :D
Ali M.
Monclova, OH
This product has given back life to my hair. All natural shampoos tend to leave a residue in my hair but this product leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. The smells is something to get used to but eventually it is soothing and comforting.