BY AGADIR

Agadir™Argan Oil Conditioner.
Made with Argan oil certified.
Daily moisturizing.
Sulfate free.
Anti color fade for long, lasting hair color.
Detangles, smoothes, shines and corrects dry, frizzy hair.
Protects against heat and chemical damage.
Ideal for use on all hair types.
366 ml 12.4 fl oz e. see more...

• I have been recently researching the benefits of using organ oil ...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type." in 1 review
  • "I first saw this conditioner at the hair salon where i get my haircut.......had been having a problem with lack of lustre, flaky hair and dry itchy scalp and decided to try it mainly because it has no sulfates (which are probably responsible for half my issues)......i have long hair and gotta say this stuff is concentrated.......you only need a small amount ......the smell is nice (not too strong and not too weak) and after just one use have been hooked.......won't ever use anything else......your hair feels soooo smooth that all you want to do is run your fingers through your hair 24/7...sent some to each of my sisters (as christmas gifts) and they too are hooked now.......i have been using this now for about 6 months and have to say my hair is quite shiny and soft and i have no more problems with dry itchy scalp!!!" in 1 review
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
I started using this product when I saw my friends hair looking way healthier. I asked her what she was doing different and she let me know that she was using this product. I started using this and it has worked wonders. It's like magic in a bottle. My hair has grow and does not feel like hay. It is now silky and smooth. Now people ask me my secret and I let them know about this holy grail product.
Carola G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best conditioner I have found for keeping my very curly and sometimes frizz prone hair is good condition. It leaves me hair soft, tangle free, with nice curls. My hair always feels well moisturized after using. I tend to wash every other day or sometimes once a week and find it has a better deal on Amazon than going to any Beauty Supply Store.
Ariagne V.
Winchester, MA
I started using Agadir Argan Oil Conditioner every day and my hair looks beautiful, more bright and . My hair is wavy and It controls the frizz in my hair. I bought it in Walgreens. I will keep using this product. It is very effective and It has a very nice scent.
Ashley F.
Tampa, FL
It's an ok product honestly for the price I thought it would be amazing . It's a very think consistency . Do not recommend for my thick haired girls. The scent also gets boring after a while
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Works average, a little bit heavy for fine hair but the scent is to die for. The products are a little expensive for what you get....but again the scent is pure luxury.
Hafize C.
Westlake Village, CA
I have received this as a gift with the shampoo. When used together, they are very effective. The scent is too strong but I like when taking a shower.
Ms H.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite conditioner to use. Help detangle 4c natural hair. I also use it as a deep conditioner. Leaves your hair soft with a great shine
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Lo terminé hace 3 meses y lo necesito otra vez porque soy adicta a el. Es estupendo, repara al cabello como no tienes idea.
María R.
weston, FL
Le recomiendo de es acondicionador porque es muy bueno Y deja tu cabello muy hermosa Así que no dudes en comprarlo
Gloria P.
Probe el aceite me gusto mucho pero el omor deberian mejorarlo deja el cabello super super suave y manejable
Tricia S.
Duluth, GA
I have been recently researching the benefits of using organ oil for the skin and hair. I learned that the purest argon oil works is most effective. Are you able to give me an idea of how many ingredients are in this particular brand?