BY AGADIR

Agadir™Argan Oil Conditioner.
Made with Argan oil certified.
Daily moisturizing.
Sulfate free.
Anti color fade for long, lasting hair color.
Detangles, smoothes, shines and corrects dry, frizzy hair.
Protects against heat and chemical damage.
Ideal for use on all hair types.
366 ml 12.4 fl oz e. see more...

• I have been recently researching the benefits of using or...1 Answers
Agadir Argan Oil Conditioner
  • "I first saw this conditioner at the hair salon where i get my haircut.......had been having a problem with lack of lustre, flaky hair and dry itchy scalp and decided to try it mainly because it has no sulfates (which are probably responsible for half my issues)......i have long hair and gotta say this stuff is concentrated.......you only need a small amount ......the smell is nice (not too strong and not too weak) and after just one use have been hooked.......won't ever use anything else......your hair feels soooo smooth that all you want to do is run your fingers through your hair 24/7...sent some to each of my sisters (as christmas gifts) and they too are hooked now.......i have been using this now for about 6 months and have to say my hair is quite shiny and soft and i have no more problems with dry itchy scalp!!!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type." in 1 review
Montserrath L.
Illinois City
eSTE PRODUCTO DEJA TU CABELLO MUY LISITO , CUANDO TE S\CEPILLAS TU CABELLLO ES MUCHO MS FACIL PEINARLO Y SOBRE TODO LO ES PARA LAS PERSONA QUE TENEMOS EL CABELLO CHINO , YA QUE ES MUUY DIFICILQUE NUESTRO CABBELO SEA FACIL DE CEPILLAR  O PEINAR, HONESTAMENTE ME GUSTO MUCHO
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
I LOVE Agadir and not many people know about it but its so light and amazing and smells SOO good! My hair stylist recommended it for me during the summer when i kept going swimming. She said that the cholrine in the pool would dry out my hair and that this was great to use since i was going to need to condition my hair multiple times a week! Love it and highly recommend!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Argan Oil is one of my favorite hair products to use. It is worth every penny that you spend on it as the quality is just what you need. I will always pay for a high quality product that you can use less of each time that does its job properly over using a poor quality product that makes me wash my hair more often.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Really loved this conditioner! Wonderful scent! It helped smooth my hair and made it very soft! I have a normal scalp and worked fine for me. I also used with the corresponding shampoo. Satisfied, will buy again and will recommend to others.
aoife o.
Ireland
I first saw this conditioner at the hair salon where i get my haircut.......had been having a problem with lack of lustre, flaky hair and dry itchy scalp and decided to try it mainly because it has no sulfates (which are probably responsible for half my issues)......i have long hair and gotta say this stuff is concentrated.......you only need a small amount ......the smell is nice (not too strong and not too weak) and after just one use have been hooked.......won't ever use anything else......your hair feels soooo smooth that all you want to do is run your fingers through your hair 24/7...sent some to each of my sisters (as christmas gifts) and they too are hooked now.......i have been using this now for about 6 months and have to say my hair is quite shiny and soft and i have no more problems with dry itchy scalp!!! LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
I use every day for soft silky hair. I would say anyone with dry ends needs to try this. It does have a slight smell but it is very pleasent. It doesnt weight hair down and absorbs quickly.
KM G.
Cumming, GA
I am a sucker for scents and I love the fragrance in his product.  It gave my hair nice slip and made it easy to detangle.  But I mostly use it, so I can enjoy the smell.
Jonathan R.
Waterbury, CT
My hair is incredibly curly, with a tendency to get dry. Before Agadir I used a lot of leave-in conditioner to keep my curls tight and it took a handful of conditioner to de-tangle my curls when i washed my hair. After using Agadir Shampoo & Conditioner for about two weeks, my hair had this shine and softness that it hasn't had since never. I don't even need to use leave in conditioner anymore, i just put a little bit of Agadir oil and my hair stays great all day. I cant remember the last time it got frizzy and dry. I have extra bottles in my cabinet for when i run out...because honestly i don't think I will ever use any other product ever. This is perfect for my hair. I absolutely love it!!!
Shawnta B.
Westerville, OH
Love this conditioner! Made my hair feel like butter. Detangling & styling were a breeze. I really like it's thickness. This is a conditioner I would definitely use again.
Chloe B.
New Baltimore, MI
I really like the smell and it does a great job of what it's made for but I am white and I bought this to moisturizer my hair a liiiitle tiny bit, not to drench it ya know
Tricia S.
Duluth, GA
I have been recently researching the benefits of using organ oil for the skin and hair. I learned that the purest argon oil works is most effective. Are you able to give me an idea of how many ingredients are in this particular brand?

Walmart