BY AGADIR

Agadir™Argan Oil Conditioner.
Made with Argan oil certified.
Daily moisturizing.
Sulfate free.
Anti color fade for long, lasting hair color.
Detangles, smoothes, shines and corrects dry, frizzy hair.
Protects against heat and chemical damage.
Ideal for use on all hair types.
366 ml 12.4 fl oz e. see more...

• I have been recently researching the benefits of using organ oil ...1 Answers
Agadir Argan Oil Conditioner
  • "I first saw this conditioner at the hair salon where i get my haircut.......had been having a problem with lack of lustre, flaky hair and dry itchy scalp and decided to try it mainly because it has no sulfates (which are probably responsible for half my issues)......i have long hair and gotta say this stuff is concentrated.......you only need a small amount ......the smell is nice (not too strong and not too weak) and after just one use have been hooked.......won't ever use anything else......your hair feels soooo smooth that all you want to do is run your fingers through your hair 24/7...sent some to each of my sisters (as christmas gifts) and they too are hooked now.......i have been using this now for about 6 months and have to say my hair is quite shiny and soft and i have no more problems with dry itchy scalp!!!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type." in 1 review
Montserrath L.
Illinois City
eSTE PRODUCTO DEJA TU CABELLO MUY LISITO , CUANDO TE S\CEPILLAS TU CABELLLO ES MUCHO MS FACIL PEINARLO Y SOBRE TODO LO ES PARA LAS PERSONA QUE TENEMOS EL CABELLO CHINO , YA QUE ES MUUY DIFICILQUE NUESTRO CABBELO SEA FACIL DE CEPILLAR  O PEINAR, HONESTAMENTE ME GUSTO MUCHO
MacKenna H.
Placentia, CA
This stuff is absolutely amazing and leaves hair so shiny and silky. I use this after I blow dry my hair almost all the way. It tones down my frizz and makes my hair feel great. A bonus is also the smell is awesome.
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
I LOVE Agadir and not many people know about it but its so light and amazing and smells SOO good! My hair stylist recommended it for me during the summer when i kept going swimming. She said that the cholrine in the pool would dry out my hair and that this was great to use since i was going to need to condition my hair multiple times a week! Love it and highly recommend!
Hayley S.
I loved this product. It makes my hair smell really great and it's really nourishing. I have pretty long  and incredibly thick hair that gets tangled easily and needs a lot of conditioner, but I don't need a ton of product with this conditioner. My only worry is that if it got onto my roots, they would end up looking a little too shiny and made my hair look kind of greasy.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Argan Oil is one of my favorite hair products to use. It is worth every penny that you spend on it as the quality is just what you need. I will always pay for a high quality product that you can use less of each time that does its job properly over using a poor quality product that makes me wash my hair more often.
Allie S.
For someone with super dry and coarse hair this Agadir Aragan Oil conditioner does a great job of taming the frizz and leaving my hair looking and feeling much smoother. I definitely need to purchase more in the future. I definitely recommend this product to anyone else with a similar hair type.
k m.
I love this conditioner. It smells delicious and leaves your hair smooth and silky when you rinse it out. It also helps tame frizz if you have curly or frizzy hair and is really moisturizing. Good for dry scalps because it is hydrating and has ariam oil which is really good for dry hair
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Really loved this conditioner! Wonderful scent! It helped smooth my hair and made it very soft! I have a normal scalp and worked fine for me. I also used with the corresponding shampoo. Satisfied, will buy again and will recommend to others.
aoife o.
Ireland
I first saw this conditioner at the hair salon where i get my haircut.......had been having a problem with lack of lustre, flaky hair and dry itchy scalp and decided to try it mainly because it has no sulfates (which are probably responsible for half my issues)......i have long hair and gotta say this stuff is concentrated.......you only need a small amount ......the smell is nice (not too strong and not too weak) and after just one use have been hooked.......won't ever use anything else......your hair feels soooo smooth that all you want to do is run your fingers through your hair 24/7...sent some to each of my sisters (as christmas gifts) and they too are hooked now.......i have been using this now for about 6 months and have to say my hair is quite shiny and soft and i have no more problems with dry itchy scalp!!! LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
I use every day for soft silky hair. I would say anyone with dry ends needs to try this. It does have a slight smell but it is very pleasent. It doesnt weight hair down and absorbs quickly.
Tricia S.
Duluth, GA
I have been recently researching the benefits of using organ oil for the skin and hair. I learned that the purest argon oil works is most effective. Are you able to give me an idea of how many ingredients are in this particular brand?