Agadir Argan Oil 4 oz. uploaded by سامية ب.Agadir Argan Oil 4 oz. uploaded by Alba Sivera L.Agadir Argan Oil 4 oz. uploaded by Saroo E.

BY AGADIR #40 in Hair Oil

• Me recomendaron aceites para el cabello porque lo tengo muy seco,...2 Answers
Arwen 🍍.
I started using agadir argan oil after a youtube beauty blogger reccomended it as one of her secrets to long healthy hair. I use this product regularly, after every time i wash my hair. This one small bottle has lasted me about four years, two of those being bleached platinum blonde, but still strong and shiny.
Rebeccah H.
Indian Valley
I absolutely adore this oil for my natural hair as well as for my extensions! It's a lightweight oil that's almost a cure-all. Less is more when applying so 3-5 drops rubbed between palms is perfect for my 20in extensions. Adds moisture, conditions, smooths frizz, tames flyaways, and softens my hair without weighing it down or looking greasy. And it smells amazing! Definitely something I recommend to everyone.
Dolce M.
Tomball, TX
I have used this serum for about 10 years, I LOVE it. Living in the Texas humidity, my hair needs a little extra help to stay smooth and frizz-free. This product not only makes my hair feel healthy and silky, but it truly helps the prevent the dreaded frizz. Not to mention this little bottle lasts me for about a year; a little dab of oil is all you need. I would recommend this product to anyone - it has truly been a God-send.
Megan L.
Holy Grail oil product for hair. I LOVE this stuff. It makes my hair so soft, smooth and it smells absolutely amazing. I like that this product doesn't make your hair feel weighed down and greasy. All you need is a small drop in the palm of your hands and an amazing flat iron (if you choose to flat iron your hair) and you're good to go!
Hannah P.
Saint Louis
My hair does the same thing that I am sure everyone's does. The ends of my hair become super dried out! The best part of using Argan oil is that it gives your hair life again. The ends of my hair have never looked better, after using this product.  I am happy I have tried it and I don't think I will ever go without again!
Gaby G.
I loved using Argan Oil to keep my hair hydrated and shiny, since I do highlights and I straighten it often. I would use this product after straightening my hair. I love the smell and how it sets in my hair, but dont use it near your roots because it can accumulate oil and make your hair look dirty
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
I love the smell of this oil! Its so yummy! Not to mention it leaves my hair feeling so soft without being greasy. I tend to get a lot of fly aways and this serum really helps smooth everything down. I think its great for the price and definitely holds its own against the more expensive hair serums!
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This oil is wonderful for my hair. It has a great price and the product is very good. The texture is very good and the smell is pleasant. It is an easy product to find and the quality is worth it. It leaves my hair very soft, shiny and fragrant. I would buy again.
Nicole G.
lawton, OK
i really like this product. i use it after i get out of the shower and it makes my hair a lot more manageable. i use it every day and i have oily hair but this doesnt make my hair any more oily than normal. i would definetly reccomend to people who color their hair
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I grabbed this guy from one of the local beauty supplies around town, I almost didn't get it, the little bugger ran me about $8 bucks and 79 cents; I was like man, this stuff had better work: and it did. I must say, you do get what you pay for in this case, because I was not disappointed at all with this purchase.
Me recomendaron aceites para el cabello porque lo tengo muy seco, que les parece el de argán?