BY AGADIR #30 in Hair Serums

lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I have tried the agidir hair care, I think I spelled that incorrectly. I used the shampoo and conditioner until gone, my hair was fried from a few level 10 bleaching sessions and this stuff saved my hair. I only tried this during that period in life. It was wonderful, my hair stopped falling out as much . I had less breakage than before i used it. Noticeable difference in the texture of my hair within a week. Would recommend to damaged hair or for curly hair
Bryan L.
the oil wasn’t heavy at all , it gave just enough shine without looking “too greasy”! my hair felt hydrated & smooth even after washing it because it doesn’t have silicones in the ingredients so i know it actually is doing justice to my hair & not just simply coating it for the time being.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Alexis W.
Hays , KS
The Anika hair Sirum is one of the best i have ever used! Made my hair feel super soft and silky. I only wash my hair about twice a week so most sirums make my hair oily after the first day and this one didn’t. I would definitely buy it again when i do run out!
Melinda M.
Hendersonville
Great product. Really helps your hair after just the first useage. It met all my expectations and was a fair price. Much better than the alternative. I will definitely be using this product again. The only improvement I would like to see is more choices/scents.
Ty  .
Amazing! The best product in the market! Great affordable price! Love the packaging! Love everything about this product! No other product can even compete! Purchase it immediately! Why would you wait to buy it!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Favorite hair treatment! This is amazing. I can’t believe what is does for my hair. With just a little drop I go from frizzy crazy hair to sleek and shiny hair. Just be careful not to use too much or you can easily make your hair a greasy mess...
•Larissa S.
Orem, UT
Makes the hair shine and soft, give it back life t your hair. Have a great smell. With this product you can have a saloon result at home, my original hair color is medium brown and this product had helped me to recover my hair from all the chemicals from many hair colorings.
Pretty T.
Fresno, CA
I love this product it made my hair feel so silky and so shiny. I absolutely would repurchase this. I highly recommend this to everyone looking to increase the health of their hair it was very effective and very long lasting. :)
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I haven't tried this hair mask out yet and brand but i would loved to receive one and try it out and tell y'all after how i feel about it cause i tried so many out but i haven't yet found the right one for my hair.