BY AG HAIR

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Xtramoist-gently cleanses, re-hydrates and restores moisture to depleted hair. Free of moisture depleting sodium chloride. Gentle cleanse and restore softness. Manageability and shine to dull, dry and damaged hair. see more...

Buy on ULTA
bijal S.
North wales, PA
Have tried several shampoo conditioners, this one is perfect for me and my hair. Makes hair really clean, silky and salon looking. Little expensive side though. Have tried few different shampoo of this brand and have not yet disappointed with it. Totally love the product. Will surely recommend to others. It is sulfate free so makes it even a batter product to prevent frizzy hair.
Candyce H.
Kansas City, MO
Although I prefer AG Fast Food shampoo, this shampoo works great. Smells good, moisturizes, and smells lovely.
Julia C.
I love AG hair! They do not test their products on animals and their products are not stripping your hair of its natural oils. I love the smell and it can be used on all hair types. I have bought this for years !
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
This smells so amazing. Light and fresh. I found it was very moisturizing to my hair, but after multiple uses I found it made my hair extremely greasy. Maybe it is just the winter weather but I will definitely be trying it again in the spring !
Corinna W.
Yorkton
Very great smelling. It does seem to moisturizer while it’s cleaning. Nice lather. Use this quite often.

back