BY AG HAIR

and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Buy on ULTA
Chandler M.
The best shampoo I’ve ever used. Love the smell, and it cleans my hair so well. Doesn’t leave any build up or residue. Normally, i have to switch shampoos every few months because my hair gets greasy in the root, but I’m going on a year with this with NO issues! And i really can tell a difference in my hair.
MJ H.
I've always stayed away from volumizing shampoos, even with fine hair, because my hair was either too damaged or I needed color protection. Insert kids and it's been four years since I colored my hair. Ulta was having their 15.99 sale and I've been using this brand for their light repair so I decided to try this. I'm not disappointed. I didn't notice much difference in volume but my hair was too long and way overdue for a haircut. I did notice that immediately I could go longer without looking like I spread oil through the roots of my hair. Anything that makes it easy to wash hair every other day or every three days is a great thing. My hair feels great, especially now that I've done a good chop and gotten rid of the dead stuff. It's soft and silky and easy to style.
Tracy M.
Mauldin, SC
Great color safe, sulfate , paraben free.. doesn’t weigh my fine hair down.. thumbs up for this shampoo and conditioner 👍🏻
Liv H.
Beamsville
10/10. Will forever use this shampoo. Doesnt wash out my hair color at all and I love the volume it gives me. Combined with the matching conditioner you cant go wrong!
Victoria m.
Katrine, ON
Always find myself coming back to this shampoo I have thin longer hair so lots makes it greasy and this never has always makes my hair have volume but not weight

back