BY AG HAIR

Stucco's non-greasy, moldable formula lets you create a unique, texturized matte finish to any style. Natural, oceanic sea clay enhances separation while it conditions the hair, replenishing moisture and protein. Medium hold Size: 3 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Hair type: All Active ingredients: Natural oceanic clay, kaolin, PVP/DMAPA copolymers, herbal extracts We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Allegra S.
Lafayette, IN
One of the few clay/paste/wax hair products that doesn't make me feel like an oily greaseball. I have really thick and heavy hair, so it's tough to find anything that will add volume to my pixie cut. This is the best product in a tub that I could find for styling my hair -- but I really prefer sprayable clays and sprays (like Garnier's De-Constructed Texture Tease) for the best volume and hold.
Anna H.
I bought this for my boyfriend and it looked great when he applied it. The only thing is, as soon as we got outside in the humidity and he barely began to sweat, his hair immediately lost hold. I know it's not supposed to be a strong hold, but this seemed a little ridiculous.

Amazon