Hair CareHair ProductsShampooAG Hair
AG Moisture & Shine Fast Food Sulfate-Free Shampoo

AG Moisture & Shine Fast Food Sulfate-Free Shampoo

by AG Hair

No Need To Feel Guilty About Fast Food.&Nbsp; In Fact, It's Good For You Ultra Light &Amp; Massively Moisturizing Cleanser Lathers Up Rich &Amp; Leaves Your Hair Silky &Amp; Moist Sulfate-Free Ph 5.0-0.8 Cruelty Free Made In Canada Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Ag Hair Cosmetics&Nbsp; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Ag Hair Cosmetics .&Nbsp; Ag Hair Cosmetics&Nbsp; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Ag Hair Cosmetics&Nbsp; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Moisture & Shine Fast Food Sulfate-Free Shampoo!
Latoya F.
I bought a small trial-sized bottle of this on a whim while I was at Ulta. I had heard that this particular line was great for curly hair, but I was super dubious. A lot of shampoos that claim to be good for curly hair end up stripping it and making it feel awful. I was very pleasantly surprised by this shampoo. It lathered great (which a lot of sulfate-free shampoo don't do) and left my hair soft and moisturized. This is now in my regular rotation of cleansers and I highly recommend it to other curly girls! I took one star off for the price of a large bottle. This stuff is not cheap.
Elizabeth P.
Elmont, NY
I heard about this product from youtube blogger Farah Dhukai! I tried it out and have been hooked ever since! i have really thick long hair that needs a lot of frizz taming and silkiness..this does the trick
Allison P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love this shampoo! I found it to be very moisturizing and leaving my hair soft in the winter when I would get dried out the most. It was also cleansing enough to be able to go a few days without washing my hair, which is a huge deal for me. It did not leave it dry, and sulfate free shampoos are the only kind I will use.
Feda O.
This shampoo does exactly what it says it does. It leave hair smooth and shiny and super soft
Cassie N.
I love this shampoo. It moisturizes my dry hair without weighing it down. I have frizzy, wavy hair so a sulfate free shampoo is important to me. I also like that AG Hair gives back by supporting local and international charities. I also love that their products are cruelty free.
Sarah Beth S.
O Fallon, IL
Great! Love this for a “everyday” shampoo - although I don’t wash it everyday. It’s moisturizing and smells great.
Julianne K.
Omaha, NE
Love this shampoo!! First one I have found that doesn’t make my hair look greasy and it smells great.
Kim J.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This shampoo is very nice. Really does its job. My hair feels very clean after washing and smells fresh.
Christina M.
Lubbock, TX
It’s a good shampoo that leaves you with volume and some moisture, I do wish it left a little more moisture but overall its not a bad shampoo
L M.
I use this once a week to get rid of build up on my scalp (I usually just wash with conditioner because of my curly hair). This stuff is so gentle on my curly hair and cleans it. The best part is it has no parabens or sulfates!

Looking for your answer?