2 colors available

BY AG HAIR

Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo - Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo's weightless formulation effectively boosts volume in fine to medium hair by using an abundance of body building panthenol, keratin and silk proteins. Enhanced with AG's Regenerative Complex containing pea sprout extract coupled with ginseng and ginger to help create and maintain an optimal environment for healthy hair growth and fuller looking hair. The result is soft hair with bounce and movement. pH 4.5-5.5.No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing. - Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo see more...

Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Love this shampoo! It's gluten free and cruelty free which are the top two things I look for in beauty products. Makes my fine hair extra thick and boosts the volume.
Elena K.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon , WA
This brand is my only hair brand I trust and can never get disappointed with. This shampoo is my latest obsession, totally does what it states. Smells amazing. Great volume that lasts for days, also makes my hair very shiny. Totally would recommend this brand to a friend.
Vinna C.
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this shampoo. I have straight thing hair and this helped. Never left my hair greasy nor dry. I would recommend. Will be repurchasing.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Love this! I have oily roots and dry ends. It's ph balanced so it doesn't dry out your hair. I also have an itchy scalp and it has helped with this issue as well. I don't find that it adds a lot of volume but it doesn't weigh down my hair at all. The best part is that it smells like a creamsicle!
Farhii J.
Farhii J.
Portland , OR
This good for natural hair ?