BY AG HAIR

Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo - Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo's weightless formulation effectively boosts volume in fine to medium hair by using an abundance of body building panthenol, keratin and silk proteins. Enhanced with AG's Regenerative Complex containing pea sprout extract coupled with ginseng and ginger to help create and maintain an optimal environment for healthy hair growth and fuller looking hair. The result is soft hair with bounce and movement. pH 4.5-5.5.No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing. - Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo see more...

Desiree G.
Walker
Review for: AG Hair Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo more...
I love this Shampoo so Much! Great price & Ulta always had sales on them!!! Lasts a long time! Smells great! Leaves hair clean not sticky!
I have fine, thick & was very dry before I started using it & now my hair is much healthier!!!
Elena K.
['Mount Vernon ', ''], WA
This brand is my only hair brand I trust and can never get disappointed with. This shampoo is my latest obsession, totally does what it states. Smells amazing. Great volume that lasts for days, also makes my hair very shiny. Totally would recommend this brand to a friend.
Kristen M.
Love this shampoo! It's gluten free and cruelty free which are the top two things I look for in beauty products. Makes my fine hair extra thick and boosts the volume.
Vinna C.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like this shampoo. I have straight thing hair and this helped. Never left my hair greasy nor dry. I would recommend. Will be repurchasing.
Cassandra A.
Calgary, AB
Review for: AG Hair Volume Thikk Wash Volumizing Shampoo more...
This shampoo smells amazing (like orange creamsicles!) and I love that AG is a Canadian brand! The shampoo really does help to make my flat, fine hair a little more voluminous.
Shauna S.
Burlington, ON
Love this! I have oily roots and dry ends. It's ph balanced so it doesn't dry out your hair. I also have an itchy scalp and it has helped with this issue as well. I don't find that it adds a lot of volume but it doesn't weigh down my hair at all. The best part is that it smells like a creamsicle!
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
This good for natural hair ?