BY AG HAIR

Dramatically improve the volume of fine or thinning hair, starting directly at the root. Enhanced with AG's highest concentration of Regenerative Complex, containing clinically-proven pea sprout extract coupled with ginseng and ginger, helping to create and maintain the optimal environment for healthy hair growth. Gentle polymers plump the root of the hair giving the immediate appearance of fuller hair, while menthol stimulates the scalp, leaving a tingling sensation and bringing healthy blood flow to the scalp. No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing.(3.4 oz.) see more...

Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Due to some health conditions, my hair has become thin and breaks off easily. The product has helped my hair grow and gives it plenty of volume. I have gone through two bottles and have noticed a tremendous difference in my hair. 💁🏼‍♀️😌
Kelci R.
Charleston, SC
I loved that a little bit goes a long ways! The price point is sort of high, but worth it! My hair is really fine and thin, it added volume without making it look greasy or having product build up.
Dominique M.
Estevan
Works great but I found I needed to always use it to achieve thick results. Pricey but it impressed me
Tonya H.
My hair is becoming thinner and finer as I get older. I've tried biotin supplements, coconut oil and many other things. Does this product work to grow back hair or does it help hair to look thicker ?