AG Hair Travel Size Reconstruct Vita C Mask

by AG Hair

The Reconstruct Vita C Mask from AG Hair is an intense and luxurious conditioning treatment formulated to treat extremely dry, damaged or coarse hair. Packed with vitamin C, plant-based squalane, vegetable protein and smoothing shea butter, this mask helps restore moisture, build collagen and add elasticity to dry, damaged hair, leaving it feeling softer, shinier, smoother and more radiant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Hair Travel Size Reconstruct Vita C Mask!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
AG Hair Travel Size Reconstruct Vita C Mask uploaded by Darriyen I.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this for free at Ulta, so I finally used it today, thoughts it’s really THICK but melts into your hair after washing the smell reminds me kinda like a light lemon scent? I would definitely recommend for anyone who has thick/coarse hair like me. It’s perfect for dry hair and best part it’s all plant based. Left it on for 5 minutes than rinsed easy to comb through.
Holly H.
Perry, NY
This stuff smells just like lemon cookies. Seriously it will make you have to drive to the store with a towel on your head in search of some cookies to satisfy your craving. Also it made my hair soft.
Faiza A.
AG Hair Travel Size Reconstruct Vita C Mask uploaded by Faiza A.
It’s a professional repair mask for hairs which contains vitamin C. it’s a intense conditioning treatment which leaves your hair healthier and softer I find my hair more shinier after using it. usually I use it after shampooing as a conditioner on my hair and leave it for good 15 minutes. I’m loving the result of this intensive treatment mask you can try it with a Sasha if you don’t want to buy a bigger bottle
Taylor S.
Didsbury , AB
So I don’t actually have the mask! I have the conditioner! This stuff is a game changer for blondes. If your hair is broken & dry you must try this! I use to have to use an insane amount of conditioner & conditioning mist after my shower just to get through my knots in my hair after my shower! Not with this stuff my wet brush glides through like no other! Leaving my hair happy & healthy

Looking for your answer?