BY AG HAIR

Travel Size Dry Wax - Dry Wax is enhanced with AG's Sea Complex, an infusion of three naturally texturizing seaweed extracts plus anti-aging seaberry oil, to add moveable definition. Hold Factor: 3.5/5. - Travel Size Dry Wax see more...

• I've heard amazing things about this product for volumizi...2 Answers
  • I just got a bunch of layers in my hair and they're all f...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Use sparingly! I spray it in my hand and then piece it through my hair. It's very effective and gives you awesome texture! I bought this at cosmo prof and I would repurchase! Since I don't use it that often it will last me forever!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I use this product quite often, and it is my go to for textured and defined hair. Any time I use this product I get complimented left and right! I honestly don't know how I ever lived without it. One tiny travel size lasted me about 8 months. You don't have to use much because a little bit goes a long way, even with my hair being long and thick. I just can't brag on this product enough! If you're looking for big and defined hair without having to put 500 different products in, this is what you need! AG Hair Travel Size Dry Wax
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I bought this travel size product to test it out, since I wanted a good spray that held my style all day long. This delivered just that - it did a GREAT job preserving my style throughout the day. It wasn't too stiff or sticky, which I was concerned about, considering it is a wax and not a hairspray. Just be sure to hold the can almost an arms-length away from your head before spraying, so that the product is evenly dispersed. Also, if you're on the hunt for cruelty-free hair products, AG is a great brand to try out!
Heather R.
Taos, NM
I LOVE this stuff! I have an asymmetrical pixie cut and this product has changed the game especially in windy Oklahoma. My hair stays in place and this product stays in my gym bag. It has a nice smell and a great hold. It cuts my styling time in half since I already have quite a bit of volume and makes it easier to style short hair. It's cruelty free and an all around great product to have on hand.
Ashley R.
Las Vegas, NV
I saw a YouTube video on this product and I went to Ulta the very same day to buy it. My hair lays really flat naturally and this product gave me some much needed volume. A little goes a long way so if you're a not every day washer like me, just use sparingly as it can weigh your hair down. Smells great. It's my go to hair product.
Kylie B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is great to throw in your purse or gym bag. Great for short hair or to give texture to long hair and add separation to curls to get that fresh from the beach look.
Morgan H.
Columbus, OH
I've heard amazing things about this product for volumizing purposes. Is it really worth the price?
Heather D.
Chico, CA
I just got a bunch of layers in my hair and they're all flipping out and just generally irking me. I felt like I could benefit from something that would give me a more "piecey" texture. Is this good for that?